Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Ceeotter (new shot request)

Looking forward to our next shot session. Anyways, I'm thinking that we need just one more original shot this summer... one for the "mp3 pimps" (the music heads), for the people who really want just one more song to send us into the Fall.

After the Shiny Disco Ball shots, I'll leave it up to you, those rocked! Hopefully some others are feeling me on this as well? I need a special shot to repay my mp3 debts to Jay and some others. I don't know, I'm thinking mp3 = 3 ingredients. Maybe one that starts with "m" another that starts with "p" and a mystery ingredient. This shot should make ya wanna dance, sing, go nuts! Just a thought, I'll STFU now. :D

hey. im gonna be on the puter tonight so shoot me an im and i'll send out that stuff you want......this time i'll leave all the bandwidth open for you....allllll for you. except im gonna be doing my fantasy football draft at 930, so it better not freeze my puter..

Originally posted by njdionysus

Looking forward to our next shot session. Anyways, I'm thinking that we need just one more original shot this summer... one for the "mp3 pimps" (the music heads), for the people who really want just one more song to send us into the Fall.

After the Shiny Disco Ball shots, I'll leave it up to you, those rocked! Hopefully some others are feeling me on this as well? I need a special shot to repay my mp3 debts to Jay and some others. I don't know, I'm thinking mp3 = 3 ingredients. Maybe one that starts with "m" another that starts with "p" and a mystery ingredient. This shot should make ya wanna dance, sing, go nuts! Just a thought, I'll STFU now. :D

Totally looking forward to the next shot session....mp3 OK the p will be pinapple....m...midouri.....and maybe stoli o...hmmm we will have to test it out!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Totally looking forward to the next shot session....mp3 OK the p will be pinapple....m...midouri.....and maybe stoli o...hmmm we will have to test it out!

Tempts official shot tester!

I'll even test the bad ones just to get the potion right.

Originally posted by ceeotter

Official Ceeotter Tempts Shot Tester!

I'll even test the bad ones just to get the potion right.