Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
racerx1225

sleeping like a normal person once again?

So I stopped taking pain killers and sleeping pills after 15 months of them through 4 operations on my left knee and femur. I stopped 3 months ago. I stopped smoking bud everyday too. I smokingmore cigarettes now than I used to. I used to only smoke when I was drinking. I'm drinking less too. About the only time I go off these days is at a music fest or a club, once every month or 2.

HERE'S THE PROBLEM:

I can't sleep for shit. I try to sleep at 11, nada, I'm up at 12, I get on the computer till 1 and try again , nada, back on the computer at 2:30, try to sleep again at 4, nada here I am now back on the computer at 5:15. I try to take a Melatonin, nada, try Diphenhydramine (an antihistamine found in Tylenol PM and Benadryl) and still nada, I even try a prescription Sonata sleeping pill, nada, & I won't take Ambien anymore cause they make me psychotic at this point.

WTF cna I do to get to sleep?!?!?!?!?!

Any ideas????????????????

I take kava extract an hour before I go to sleep. It relaxes me well enough to fall into a good night's rest. I take a 250mg gelcap, which should be more than enough.

If you want it to hit you almost instantly (tastes like fucking shit, but the numb is novel), empty the capsule into a cold drink and mix it well for a few minutes. Drink it as fast as you can, because the nasty ass taste is cumulative. But 5-10 minutes later you're so relaxed you could sleep for a week.

Or you could just smoke bud again :tongue:

I heard of that from someone like 2 years ago but never triedn it. I will give it a shot. I'm going back to work now and don't wanna start smoking again, I don't dabble in anything and know I'll spend my days stoned if Im smoking at all. First I'll go backj to work and see how the new office/job goes and whether I can get by while high or not. As a Stockbroker/Investment Banker I never made more $ than when I was partying the hardest. This mortgage brokerage stuff is new to me so I gotta approach it straight and well rested.

Peace. :cool: