Post a pic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kikilicious

Damn everyone seems to be calling me that today. it must be that time of the month :tongue: I really am the nicest person you can ever meet. :D

A self-fulfilling prophecy perhaps? Your stigmatized to live up to that standard now................oh dammit........

Originally posted by ou812

A self-fulfilling prophecy perhaps? Your stigmatized to live up to that standard now................oh dammit........

where r u from ou812 so i can meet you and slap you around, kick you where the sun dont shine... then you can see how nice i am:mad: :D

Originally posted by stiffler

You don't remember....you introduced me to them. Boy you were a mess that night.....:laugh:

Oh now that I think about it, I probably had tunnel vision and thought they were all small and petite....You could've at least warned me to stay away:laugh:

Originally posted by kikilicious

Nice pic guys..doubleduece your all over haha. metro tomorrow??? callgirl and i are planning on going there.

most likely... i am always there... but like i said before... NO ALCOHOL FOR ME TOMORROW... not after last weeks episode...