Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
crank47

***Official*** Sasha Meet-Up & Pre-Party Thread

Recommended Posts

Meet-Up:

For now, let's say the usual 1:00am in the hallway to the bathrooms by the main room.

Pre-party:

Where: My place (again :tongue: ).

When: I know many of you want to get to Buzz early, so let's say 9:00pm.

Please PM me if you plan to come by and for directions.

As usual, we need people to supply the vodka and red bull.

I'll update this post if details change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

Meet-Up:

For now, let's say the usual 1:00am in the hallway to the bathrooms by the main room. This may change after the set times are announced.

Pre-party:

Where: My place (again :tongue: ).

When: I know many of you want to get to Buzz early, so let's say 9:00pm.

once again... you have a very nice apartment in a good location. thanks for having me over last time.. and Thanks vic for making it possible! ...and of course for keeping the RVB's flowing :pint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djwrecknyc

once again... you have a very nice apartment in a good location. thanks for having me over last time.. and Thanks vic for making it possible! ...and of course for keeping the RVB's flowing :pint:

what time are you all going to buzz? maybe we could stop by on our way down from NY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Fuck, that's nothing. Vic steals girls' panties. I think he's got some of Malanee's in his apartment. :D

I can just imagine Vic now...

happo2.gif

What a haul, what a haul!!!

Myself and Kuro will be there I believe. That's the plan, anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

I usually head down around 11-12. I think some people want to head down early (10-10:30?), but if you already have a ticket I don't think it really matters.

i didn't order my ticket yet. we'll probably get to dc around 10 - i think we're leaving jersey around 6. i think we may be stopping in baltimore on the way as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Where in Baltimore? Kuro and I are driving down together. Perhaps we can meet up before headin down to DC.

wideskies' house. i am not sure if it is in baltimore. coming down with 2 cars - hoke, marcid, reginap, joeg, crobra, mist?, wideskies, and myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

wideskies' house. i am not sure if it is in baltimore. coming down with 2 cars - hoke, marcid, reginap, joeg, crobra, mist?, wideskies, and myself

Ah, no, she lives just outside DC, unless the plan is to meet her either at her house or she's going to meet us in Baltimore. Widskies? Kuro? Any plans of such events?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Ah, no, she lives just outside DC, unless the plan is to meet her either at her house or she's going to meet us in Baltimore. Widskies? Kuro? Any plans of such events?

Everyone meet-up early and get over to my place! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Ah, no, she lives just outside DC, unless the plan is to meet her either at her house or she's going to meet us in Baltimore. Widskies? Kuro? Any plans of such events?

yeah i don't really know where i am going - just know my final destination is buzz. but her house will be a stop on the way, i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Ah, no, she lives just outside DC, unless the plan is to meet her either at her house or she's going to meet us in Baltimore. Widskies? Kuro? Any plans of such events?

doesnt she live in rockville? i think it was mentioned once or something. i guess it depends on how long the drive from jersey takes in the afternoon on the turnpike. might be a stretch stopping at b'more then rockvillem then arlington and then heading to buzz in 4:30 hrs.

but if you guys can make the pre-party that would be money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

woo hoo! I just saw this posted on another board:

****

Sasha will be on from 3 a.m. - 7 a.m. Let me know if you have any other

questions...

--

Much respect,

John Tab

****

:D :D :D :D

:aright:

Zabiela will probably be on before Sasha, maybe 1-3? No rush to get to Buzz real early then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

doesnt she live in rockville? i think it was mentioned once or something. i guess it depends on how long the drive from jersey takes in the afternoon on the turnpike. might be a stretch stopping at b'more then rockvillem then arlington and then heading to buzz in 4:30 hrs.

but if you guys can make the pre-party that would be money.

She lives in Chevy Chase, if I'm not mistaken.

The plan right now is to go to the preparyt. I'm meeting up w/ Kuro early so we can make t down there and preparty, which I haven't done with you guys for a few months. What kind of freak am I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my tentative plans - take off from work around 2 - 2:30, hit up the brickskeller around 5... meeting some buddies and downing some brews.... somewhere in the vicinity of 9 head over to crank47's for pre-party #2... then head to buzz when everyone else does...

now if I can only get these damn ny ppl to come down a lil earlier for some pregaming :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we've already witnessed how long it takes people to get their asses down from NYC unless they take a half day off from work and come really early, I'm not going to try to meet up with wideskies and crew before hand. So, to Crank's pre-party we shall go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×