Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
lizard23

Shorty's in Baltimore

Apparantly this is Feelgood's bar? I just recently heard of it & was thinking about trying it out. Has anybody else heard anything about it, been there, know drink specials, etc.? Can't seem to find anything on Feelgoods website or by just searching on the internet. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Originally posted by lizard23

Apparantly this is Feelgood's bar? I just recently heard of it & was thinking about trying it out. Has anybody else heard anything about it, been there, know drink specials, etc.? Can't seem to find anything on Feelgoods website or by just searching on the internet. Any help would be great. Thanks!

i always thought it was just the Metro Lounge... then again its been more than a year so it mightve changed :confused:

It may be, I have no idea. My roommate heard about it and we wanted to check out something new. Where is the Metro Lounge, what's it like, etc. I found an address for Shortys, but for all I know, it could be a fried chicken place. I tried the phone #, but no one answered. It's listed as:

3301 Foster Ave. in Baltimore.

Same as Metro Lounge?

The sales people at Kharmic Connections were saying that it is near where the old sonar used to be. They said that you have to pass boston Street and continue down fleet for a few more blocks and then turn right. They said that you can't miss the sign.

it's a cool little joint...really small though. it's a good place to hang out before the craziness starts. it is pretty close to the old sonar lounge...east and north of canton square...they have some really cool house drinks... :D