Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nvsr2r

Is this real....

. . . . What is the obsession with this girl? . . . . :confused: . . I just don't get it . . yeah, she's cute and all, but nothing to write home to mommy about . . . If she didn't have an occupation that required a schoolgirl-esque outfit she'd be living on the fucking sidewalk . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . What is the obsession with this girl? . . . . :confused: . . I just don't get it . . yeah, she's cute and all, but nothing to write home to mommy about . . . If she didn't have an occupation that required a schoolgirl-esque outfit she'd be living on the fucking sidewalk . . . :rolleyes: . . .

:airight: EXACTLY to many people obessing over these women, ya know they are just like normal people ;)!

aight all of u guys.....have u seen the video with her and enrique iglesias....i dont even like blondes (all about brunets) but she looked so seductive in that video.....and no she is nt like everyone else cuz she is makink millions right now...

aight all of u guys.....have u seen the video with her and enrique iglesias....i dont even like blondes (all about brunets) but she looked so seductive in that video.....and no she is nt like everyone else cuz she is making millions right now...

The breast is real

... but someone probably used Photoshop to make her face so butt-ugy, and give her that stupid french braid, the rest of the body was taken from Antonio Banderas

and a clipping path was used to make it look like she's standing in a soccer field

... but the photographer obviously posed those letters that spell "WildandCrazy.com" next to the model at the photo shoot so that they line up with the angle made by the tennis racket

-just feel like being bitchy:D :D :D