Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Main Floor in NYC - NJ's new and up & comming prod/djs

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Masi and Mello are playing Exit on August 30.. I know , I know its exit and we hate that place, but these Ocean County Nj producer/djs have put out some bangers, including Dirty Cash, one of Dennys tracks that he throws down and my personal favorite, Ariel - Where Do I Go (Masi & Mello Mix).mp3 < best mix of this track peroid, they will be giveing out some cds with some new tracks. I got to hear some tracks they are working on in their studio, they played them to me over the phone and all i can say is :eek: :eek: :eek:, i may have to start liking house again. If you ain't at the shore or have plans for the night, stop in exit and say hello, tell em the saleen sent you. This ain't no faggot ass draper shit, this is real music that rydell, denny, Rs, manny etc all play...

LOOK OUT FOR SOME BIG STUFF FROM THESE GUYS, YOU'LL SEE A HUGE SPREAD ABOUT THEM SOON... ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

Its funny as i was reading this i was listening to their mix of Dirty Cash!! LOL

They are Def up and coming. Might have to go check them out.

word is if they are working the crowd then you may get to play all the time.... god i hope so, no more draper!!!

check out ariel.... phat track..

they are playing 11-2

they may get to play longer....

Originally posted by saleen351

word is if they are working the crowd then you may get to play all the time.... god i hope so, no more draper!!!

check out ariel.... phat track..

they are playing 11-2

they may get to play longer....

I have the Ariel..Dope Track, Well done. And I really hope someone takes Drapers job and Makes good use of that Amazing room.

Guys and girls you better come check them out at EXIT on FRIDAY AUG 30TH we've been planning this for a long time and now we got it going on!

AUG 30th

"Playboy Playmate Pajama Party"

Dj Mello CD release party and cds will be given out to the first 300 people!

Mello will be on from 11-till about 2 please come and support him! We have big plans to move him in as a resident dj there!

The more support the better

VIP ROOM will be ran by "Playground Productions"

"Playmate Playground" all night long in the VIP ROOM!

This will be VIP only so get in touch with us on vip tixs and passes into the white room!

Lineup for the white room:

Dj Mike Knetix

Dj Matt Reid

Dj Ralphie-Smooth

Dj Tek-X

Come check us out and say "what up" we're going to be drinking all night long with Champaign "Playmate Style"

Give a call for guest list and tixs!

Playground Productions

Reduced Admissions, Advanced Tickets, VIP Passes........

Matty Dubs!!

matthewr@walshnj.com

aol im: playgroundbandit

Mike Fedo

micahgambino@aol.com

aol im: micahgambino