Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindfaqd

i wanna be free

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by muzikman

and u just realized you dont like it after u got that version floating around??? something tells me you probably never heard a clean cut or have heard it in sf

I am judging by the copy I got the other day, not the live rip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuk everyone saying SF is frign the holy chapel of fukn clubs....Its a good club with a great sound system....with a ok dj, with a huge following...but come on people stop sounding like sheep by saying...SF this...SF that....oh ...only at SF.....

and everyuone on this board is a MP3 WHORE in some way or another....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuk everyone saying SF is frign the holy chapel of fukn clubs....Its a good club with a great sound system....with a ok dj, with a huge following...but come on people stop sounding like sheep by saying...SF this...SF that....oh ...only at SF.....

and everyuone on this board is a MP3 WHORE in some way or another....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuk everyone saying SF is frign the holy chapel of fukn clubs....Its a good club with a great sound system....with a ok dj, with a huge following...but come on people stop sounding like sheep by saying...SF this...SF that....oh ...only at SF.....

and everyuone on this board is a MP3 WHORE in some way or another....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

oscars track is hot in your car, on your computer, in ANY club, by any dj any time... THESE SF CHEESE BALLS NEED TO LEARN TO STOP SAYING SF THIS AND SF THAT, IF IT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD AT THE SHORE, IT WON'T SOUND GOOD IN THE CITY.... JP IS DONE.....

DRUGS HAVE ERRODED HIS MIND...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by funkmastagbag

JP is not that good of a DJ. Looping a song for 45 minutes while throwing in beats does not constitute a good dj. I will say this much. In your eyes is good I wanna be free well............................

sucks:bj:

lmfaooooo u just dont know the muzik good enough to know what he is actually doing to a song.. half the time you cant even tell he is working a song.. stand in the booth and watch him for a little while and u will see he messes with every song.. if hes not messing with the eq's he is messing with the efx or doing something else.. u are just like every other idiot that thinks he loops a song for 45 mins and plays it over and over.. when he anthems a song like that which he only does to a few tracks a night he kills it... know what ur talking about before u open ur mouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by muzikman

lmfaooooo u just dont know the muzik good enough to know what he is actually doing to a song.. half the time you cant even tell he is working a song.. stand in the booth and watch him for a little while and u will see he messes with every song.. if hes not messing with the eq's he is messing with the efx or doing something else.. u are just like every other idiot that thinks he loops a song for 45 mins and plays it over and over.. when he anthems a song like that which he only does to a few tracks a night he kills it... know what ur talking about before u open ur mouth

r u denying that he loops tracks for 45 min or longer? ok maybe its more like 55 minutes, but i have been there when he has looped a track or maybe 2 for over an hour.....and they were pretty basic traks..no efx...no special anything...just your basic track playing for what seems like forever....but I guess JP has got to do that when he has boys like you wanting to bug and harrass....and kiss his "OK" dj ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mangledx

r u denying that he loops tracks for 45 min or longer? ok maybe its more like 55 minutes, but i have been there when he has looped a track or maybe 2 for over an hour.....and they were pretty basic traks..no efx...no special anything...just your basic track playing for what seems like forever....but I guess JP has got to do that when he has boys like you wanting to bug and harrass....and kiss his "OK" dj ass

like i said ur an idiot.. u have no clue what ur talking about.. maybe if u were able to see him in the booth u would have a better idea.. he doesnt merely just hit the loop button and bring it back in.. he uses efx to loop.. and if he is feeling a song he would not play it for that long with out ripping efx into it.. u are clueless :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by muzikman

like i said ur an idiot.. u have no clue what ur talking about.. maybe if u were able to see him in the booth u would have a better idea.. he doesnt merely just hit the loop button and bring it back in.. he uses efx to loop.. and if he is feeling a song he would not play it for that long with out ripping efx into it.. u are clueless :laugh:

your right....about I dont see him inthe booth part anyway....I am busy staring at the hot girlz dancing around...hanging out with friends..having a great time....not staring at the "guy" in the booth.....hey muzikman r u still begging jp to give him a bj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mangledx

your right....about I dont see him inthe booth part anyway....I am busy staring at the hot girlz dancing around...hanging out with friends..having a great time....not staring at the "guy" in the booth.....hey muzikman r u still begging jp to give him a bj

thank you for admitting i made u feel dumb.. and the only thing u could come back with was that... hahahahaha next please!!!!!!! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FACTORY MIGHT BE AN AWESOME VENUE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS. IF YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY HE IS AND I QUOTE TO WHAT YOU SOUND FACTORY GUIDO IDIOTS CALL HIM " GOD " THEN YOU PROBABLY THINK FRANKIE BONEZ WAS THE BEST OLD SCHOOL DJ. YOU HAVE NO MUSICAL INTELLIGENCE AND YOU ARE JUST A "POP TECHNO" FAN. YOUR FAVORITE SONG IS DJ SAMMY - HEAVEN AND YOU TRY TO SUCK JONATHAN PETERS CACK. IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WANNA BE FREE IS THAT GOOD, THEN HEAVEN IS YOUR SUMMER ANTHEM. AND A ONE AND A TWO AND ONE ... TWO ... THREE .... FOUR... BABY YOU'RE ALL THAT I WANT.... I WANNA BE FREEEEEE AGAIN....... B4 U START CALLIN SOMEONE GOD... FIND OUT IF THE GUY ACTUALLY SPINS.. I CAN SIT IN A DJ BOOTH AND TURN KNOBS THAT ARENT CONNECTED TO THE SOUND SYSTEM TOO..... SO WHY DONT U 2 GRAB JP AND GET SOME THREE SOME... U GUYS LIKE HIM THAT MUCH :3some:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by funkmastagbag

FACTORY MIGHT BE AN AWESOME VENUE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS. IF YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY HE IS AND I QUOTE TO WHAT YOU SOUND FACTORY GUIDO IDIOTS CALL HIM " GOD " THEN YOU PROBABLY THINK FRANKIE BONEZ WAS THE BEST OLD SCHOOL DJ. YOU HAVE NO MUSICAL INTELLIGENCE AND YOU ARE JUST A "POP TECHNO" FAN. YOUR FAVORITE SONG IS DJ SAMMY - HEAVEN AND YOU TRY TO SUCK JONATHAN PETERS CACK. IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WANNA BE FREE IS THAT GOOD, THEN HEAVEN IS YOUR SUMMER ANTHEM. AND A ONE AND A TWO AND ONE ... TWO ... THREE .... FOUR... BABY YOU'RE ALL THAT I WANT.... I WANNA BE FREEEEEE AGAIN....... B4 U START CALLIN SOMEONE GOD... FIND OUT IF THE GUY ACTUALLY SPINS.. I CAN SIT IN A DJ BOOTH AND TURN KNOBS THAT ARENT CONNECTED TO THE SOUND SYSTEM TOO..... SO WHY DONT U 2 GRAB JP AND GET SOME THREE SOME... U GUYS LIKE HIM THAT MUCH :3some:

oh here is another wise ass.. please tell me where i once stated that jp was god??? ummm exactly.. yes he is one of my favorite djs and one someone trys to say something that is completely not true i will defend him.. do i think jp is awsome every time i hear him??? ummm no.. i have heard him a shit load of times and he has his momments where is sick and then he has his momments where he is not all that... i think its like that with every dj.. u cant expect them to produce a mind blowing set every time u hear them.. but when JP tries and works to his fullest nobody will ever come close imo... that doesnt make him a god.. that just makes him a damn good dj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JP IS NOT A DJ. A DJ IS SOMEONE WHO IS A DISC JOCKEY. NOT A LOOPIN RETARD. THE LOOPS SONGS. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT WHEN U LISTEN TO HIM SPIN ALL YOU HEAR IS THE SAME BASS LINE ALL NIGHT... EXAMPLE OF A LOOP. THEN YOU HEAR THE SOUND DIM AND FADE AND COME BACK WITH THE SAME BASS DROP. HE SUX. HE SUX. HE SUX. HE IS NEVER GOOD. HE ALWAYS SUX ALWAYS WILL. AND IF U DEFEND THE GUY THIS MUCH.. YOU MUST BE GREEK. HOLD ON I HAVE A CROW BAR AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE TO GET YOUR PENIS OUT OF HIS ASS. COME TO THINK OF IT EVEN IF YOU ARENT GREEK I KNOW UR PENIS IS UP HIS ASS. NICE CHATTIN WITH YA... OK NOW... BYE BYE THEN... JUST SOME ADVICE... STFU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×