Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i wanna be free

mindfaqd

Originally posted by funkmastagbag

JP IS NOT A DJ. A DJ IS SOMEONE WHO IS A DISC JOCKEY. NOT A LOOPIN RETARD. THE LOOPS SONGS. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT WHEN U LISTEN TO HIM SPIN ALL YOU HEAR IS THE SAME BASS LINE ALL NIGHT... EXAMPLE OF A LOOP. THEN YOU HEAR THE SOUND DIM AND FADE AND COME BACK WITH THE SAME BASS DROP. HE SUX. HE SUX. HE SUX. HE IS NEVER GOOD. HE ALWAYS SUX ALWAYS WILL. AND IF U DEFEND THE GUY THIS MUCH.. YOU MUST BE GREEK. HOLD ON I HAVE A CROW BAR AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE TO GET YOUR PENIS OUT OF HIS ASS. COME TO THINK OF IT EVEN IF YOU ARENT GREEK I KNOW UR PENIS IS UP HIS ASS. NICE CHATTIN WITH YA... OK NOW... BYE BYE THEN... JUST SOME ADVICE... STFU

another cluessless one.. please get ur facts straight then come talk to me.. im not gonna waste my time with you cause you obviously have no idea what ur talking about.. u just like every other jp hater only have one thing to say.. he plays songs for 45 mins.. blah blah blah.. then u follow up that statement with saying go give jp a bj or let him screw u in the ass.. you are a moron with no facts to back up ur arguement like anyone else.. i can understand if u said u just dont like his style or whatever.. but to say he sucks is just retarded.. its like someone who doesnt like trance.. so they say PVD sucks or Tiesto for that matter.. not liking someones style and saying the person sucks are 2 total different extremes.. stop acting like a childish idiot

Originally posted by funkmastagbag

JP IS NOT A DJ. A DJ IS SOMEONE WHO IS A DISC JOCKEY. NOT A LOOPIN RETARD. THE LOOPS SONGS. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT WHEN U LISTEN TO HIM SPIN ALL YOU HEAR IS THE SAME BASS LINE ALL NIGHT... EXAMPLE OF A LOOP. THEN YOU HEAR THE SOUND DIM AND FADE AND COME BACK WITH THE SAME BASS DROP. HE SUX. HE SUX. HE SUX. HE IS NEVER GOOD. HE ALWAYS SUX ALWAYS WILL. AND IF U DEFEND THE GUY THIS MUCH.. YOU MUST BE GREEK. HOLD ON I HAVE A CROW BAR AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE TO GET YOUR PENIS OUT OF HIS ASS. COME TO THINK OF IT EVEN IF YOU ARENT GREEK I KNOW UR PENIS IS UP HIS ASS. NICE CHATTIN WITH YA... OK NOW... BYE BYE THEN... JUST SOME ADVICE... STFU

head_up_ass1.jpg

APARENTLY IM NOT THE ONE WITH MY HEAD UP MY ASS FIRST OF ALL. SECOND OF ALL..... THE ONLY REAL DJ's THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY DAY... WERE DJ'S OF THE RAVE SCENE OF OLD... DJ DARA DIESELBOY GROOVERIDER NOSTRUM BAD BOY BILL NOW THOSE ARE DJS.... THEY SPIN OFF OF VINYL AND USE BEAT MACHINES TO CREATE THERE SETS AS THEY GO ALONG. JP IS A NOTHING COMPARED TO THEM... HE SPINS OFF OF CD AND VINYL... THATS NOT HARD TO DO AS A DJ. I CAN PUT A CD IN CUE IT UP AND LET IT PLAY TOO..... HE SUX SO ALL OF YOU TAKE YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS.... AND IF I REMEMBER QUITE CORRECTLY I WAS AT BOO 4 YRS BACK AND I SAW GUIDOS THERE FROM THE SOUND FACTORY. COME TO THINK OF IT... IVE SEEN THEM AT ALOT OF PARTIES IVE BEEN TO SINCE THEN.... HMMMM COULD IT BE THAT JP SUX AND THEY REALIZE THIS.. I THINK SOOOOO SO AGAIN STFU.... HOW DO U LIKE THAT IDEA :idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

oscars track is hot in your car, on your computer, in ANY club, by any dj any time... THESE SF CHEESE BALLS NEED TO LEARN TO STOP SAYING SF THIS AND SF THAT, IF IT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD AT THE SHORE, IT WON'T SOUND GOOD IN THE CITY.... JP IS DONE.....

DRUGS HAVE ERRODED HIS MIND...

then why are all the dj's down the shore playing in your eyes and the madona? cause they have to? cause they want to? or majority of the people want to hear the track? and regardless of the reason they are being played so please SFTU cause you are corny.