Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you. . .

laurie619

Laurie....get your annoying, drama-starting ass off the music board. It's bad enough you annoy the hell outta the Jersey board. Music forum is for MUSIC! Something you know nothing about..:laugh: STop bothering my friends for tracks as well. You think they'd hook you up after you stole shit from one of my boys?!?! :blown: By the way...theres a difference between leaking and stealing. To leak it, it has to be yours in the first place, one way or another. Stealing is totally different. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Laurie....get your annoying, drama-starting ass off the music board. It's bad enough you annoy the hell outta the Jersey board. Music forum is for MUSIC! Something you know nothing about..:laugh: STop bothering my friends for tracks as well. You think they'd hook you up after you stole shit from one of my boys?!?! :blown: By the way...theres a difference between leaking and stealing. To leak it, it has to be yours in the first place, one way or another. Stealing is totally different. :rolleyes:

Dont be bitter at me because you leaked it to your "boys" It was only a matter of time before we all had it anyway. . .get off your high horse. . .I already told you I was sorry...

Originally posted by laurie619

I already told you I was sorry...

Sorry is NOT good enough. Your innocent little episode cost Jay his connection. Thats a high price to pay and I can understand why he'd be pissed. Laurie put yourself in his shoes, imagine if your "3" connections cut you off 'cuz of something Jay did. You'd be pissed too.

i give my close friends most things, i give people i dont know well some things, and people i dont know i dont give shit to

but if i am told not to send something out, i dont unless i know its already been leaked, and by leaked i mean sent on a mailing list....cause then its over:rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by binoys

Aint that The TRUTH!

I'll drink to that binoy, matter of fact, I'm buying. If more people had respect for each other on this board, in the clubs, in life, it would be that much better. There is a level of respect among my boys that has never been broken, thats why we will grow old together. Not easy to find these days in these circles. Those who know me, know - its all about respect.