Flyers

Originally posted by kostaP

d-3 Design

atlantic street hackensack NJ

201-678-0400

Roveen.

Best work, turn around time, and pricing. Quality flyers

All the clubs use him. (NYC AND NJ)

This place have a website bro? I've been doing a lot of digital flyers this year too and I was thinking about getting into the flyer biz with someone. What clubs does Roveen do?

Originally posted by njdionysus

This place have a website bro? I've been doing a lot of digital flyers this year too and I was thinking about getting into the flyer biz with someone. What clubs does Roveen do?

a few small ones you might have heard of

Factory Roxy Exit

Tribecca South Park Metro Merge Abyss. U name it he does it. Excellent reputation in the business and very very fair. He will be spinning friday at Sandbar in the dome. as far as a website. I dont think he does.

U have to see the set up in his office. Theres a shitload of computers with like 20-something inch screens.

Originally posted by kostaP

a few small ones you might have heard of

Factory Roxy Exit

Tribecca South Park Metro Merge Abyss. U name it he does it. Excellent reputation in the business and very very fair. He will be spinning friday at Sandbar in the dome. as far as a website. I dont think he does.

U have to see the set up in his office. Theres a shitload of computers with like 20-something inch screens.

Impressive client list. Sounds like my office, MAC G4's and 21" monitors. Music and design make a good combo for creative, works well for me.

Hey guys. For your invites, definitely call me. I'll hook you up with sick ones for a reasonable price. As far as a website, i do have one its still in its infancy, but its getting totally redone. www.d3design-inc.com. I think there are some samples of my work there. if not, look at djdanfury's graphic of SF on his sig :)

Thanks for the good words, kosty and wannabekosty.

njdionysus: I love both music and design, and yes they really help since both things complement each other. Being a DJ and Designer does have its advantages... Are you a designer too? I'd love to see some of your work... you can email me at d3jobs@aol.com as well

Roveen

Originally posted by roveen

Hey guys. For your invites, definitely call me. I'll hook you up with sick ones for a reasonable price. As far as a website, i do have one its still in its infancy, but its getting totally redone. www.d3design-inc.com. I think there are some samples of my work there. if not, look at djdanfury's graphic of SF on his sig :)

Thanks for the good words, kosty and wannabekosty.

njdionysus: I love both music and design, and yes they really help since both things complement each other. Being a DJ and Designer does have its advantages... Are you a designer too? I'd love to see some of your work... you can email me at d3jobs@aol.com as well

Roveen

def roveen does a greaat job....the latest for us the luna lounge...saw and loved the first side of it...can wait till u do the rest (the other side to it)

r2r