Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lost...............................

I have a wireless modem in my laptop.

I drove up to the Delaware water gap today and I have been walking and walking for miles upon miles of of trail trying to find something that has been lost for a very long time.

The woods here are extremely thick I cant even see the moon or the stars now. I try to find my original path but i am getting the feeling that I have gotten more and more lost. I have three battery's in my backpack so power for my laptop wont be a problem. It supper creepy out here. I don't think im any longer in nj. Bug bites all over me. I'm going to eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and maybe cover this huge rock im sitting on with grass sand leaves see if I can get some sleep//

Updates will follow please help wish i wasent alone...

Remeber that game......

BULLSHIT

OK mr computer wiz.

u have a wireless modem which meansit either connects to a cell tower or low satelite. GPS. tracking can find u. Coast guard uses it for stranded boaters. When I had my boat I had a wireless modem which connected to various cell sites and my chartplotter GPS was all done from my laptop. So ya aint really lost are you. No youre NOTALLTHERE. oin your fucking bed sleeping.

DAY 2

kosta im not following you but if you have advise on how I can use my cellular modem to get out of here im all ears. Last night was a ruff night things in the dark kept making odd noises. I woke up a few hours ago and continued onward. I cant seem to break out of these thick woods but the trees seem to be changing more to pine. It seems that I am climbing upwards hopefully I will reach a hill top and see some sign of roads or something. Food hasn't been much of a problem believe it or not I have been nibbling on leaves and what not. I def got to find some kind of stream though. Very humid and the air is thin up here. Well im going to get a move on talk to you all soon.

Originally posted by notallthere

DAY 2

kosta im not following you but if you have advise on how I can use my cellular modem to get out of here im all ears. Last night was a ruff night things in the dark kept making odd noises. I woke up a few hours ago and continued onward. I cant seem to break out of these thick woods but the trees seem to be changing more to pine. It seems that I am climbing upwards hopefully I will reach a hill top and see some sign of roads or something. Food hasn't been much of a problem believe it or not I have been nibbling on leaves and what not. I def got to find some kind of stream though. Very humid and the air is thin up here. Well im going to get a move on talk to you all soon.

'

You are too funny. Metro tonight. If im not mistaken your coordinates put you in the forest behind the garden state mall. head north till you hit Metro Lounge.

Hope is wearing thin... But my spirits are still alive I have popped open my flask of mixed alcohol drinks. where did I get this alcohol you may be asking yourself? Not from a liquor store. See every time George gave me a shot at merge sat I poured it into a flask and now I am enjoying it.....mmmm Liquorlicouse. Hey look a little squirrelly hey buddy is that nut for me? ouch!! guess. not well anyway I have waisted to much of this day posting on cp. I have to continue on before it dark outside. I hope i will see people again this is for real i wish i was joking......

Originally posted by notallthere

Hope is wearing thin... But my spirits are still alive I have popped open my flask of mixed alcohol drinks. where did I get this alcohol you may be asking yourself? Not from a liquor store. See every time George gave me a shot at merge sat I poured it into a flask and now I am enjoying it.....mmmm Liquorlicouse. Hey look a little squirrelly hey buddy is that nut for me? ouch!! guess. not well anyway I have waisted to much of this day posting on cp. I have to continue on before it dark outside. I hope i will see people again this is for real i wish i was joking......

Anthony Im sorry. Youre too late. Blair witch already came out with a sequel and it sucked even worse than the first one.

Originally posted by kostaP

Anthony Im sorry. Youre too late. Blair witch already came out with a sequel and it sucked even worse than the first one.

never herd of it.

My memory is slowly fading from the lack of food. Kosta please tell the kids i love them. Make sure little brian stays out of trouble... Keep lauries shoulders shaken . .. . have to go now .... good by all ......