Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bush denies u.s. citizen rights as an enemy combatant..

Originally posted by bigmahs

Originally posted by t0nythelover

1.europe and the united nations do not support us military actions in iraq. europeans are calling bush's administration a "tough guy white house".

2. britain is the only european nation willing to support the united states action. 71 percent of british people are opposed to doing this without consent of the united nations though.

3. there has been absolutely NO proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

4.general norman schwarzkoff stated that military action at this point would have extremely costly political effects in the middle east and now is not the time for this action.

5. the only people who support a war are the officials in the white house that havent fought in a war. all military staff are advising against military action.

6. 35 percent of people polled said that saddam hussein was the biggest threat to world peace and international security. 65 percent said bush was the biggest threat to world peace and international security.

all these statements about an oncoming attack are ridiculous, but because of bushes actions the united states will go to an unneccessary war and make more enemies and feel bad for itself because the "terrorist" attacked us. i find it very funny that the anthrax came from an american, so much for international terrorism. kind of reminds me of the oklahoma city bombing, oh it must be a foreigner.

I can't verify these pole numbers so I am not going to say it's correct or incorect but I will answer your points

1- The tough guy approach or a better description is STRIKE FIRST approach is what's needed to conquer this evil against YOU and I.

2- I can understand the request of the U.N approval makes them feel better

3- The information that given to the public is very limited but I can garuntee one thing he has them and will use them .

Here is a quote from a politician in Congress after a meeting regarding proof of Saddam capabilities

---Afterward, Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-Miss., spoke to Fox News and said: "It was an important briefing -- there was some new information included in it. ... Is there evidence that he is getting prepared to be able to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons and be able to deliver them? Yes!"

4- I disagree witth one point I don't think Stormin Norman oposes milatary action it would be all over the news...

5- The official's in the white house want war because they understand the threat that is front of all of us. And the administration's job is to protect us.

An attack is coming beleive me. Tell me tony why doesn't he let the inspectors in?? He invaded two countries gassed his own people what's it going to take the Sears tower to fall or better yet the verrazano being bombed. I agree that the cause for terroism has to be addressed but these people don't have reason like you and time will change that but time we donot have.

I am sick and tired of people in the international community

saying that it's not our fight but if something were to happen the U.S is the first place they all run for help it happened in WWI and WWII. Tony do you really think that Al queda was the only group behind the WTC? Why did that low life scum Atta met with an Iraqi intelligence officer before 911. Bro all of the countries in the middle east are involved we are infedels because we let our people have freedom of choice and let our women walk and talk like equals not sub human. Iam not saying nuke' em all but just that we can't get caught sleeping.

finally someone with a brain. ok here we go:

1The preemptive strike is indeed a great military stategy, but i really feel that we are jumping the gun. at this time the best option for everyone is an attempt at peace. all the cops and firefighters died trying to save people lives on 9/11, and they didnt discriminate who they saved because of race relgion or believes. if we continue to seek war we are letting them all die in vain. contrary to what people beleive this is not just some random "terrorist" attack. the united states is involved in alot of secret shit that bites us in the ass. the real criminals are the white collar politicians in suits who secretly train foreign militants to achieve our goals. most terrorist are trained in the united states and thats not a coincedence. i feel that if there really is an immenent threat president bush would do well to give congress any evidence of this, by doing this the united states would get support from congress and the united nations. if tony blair really has tangible evidence than immediate military action would be necessary. what bothers me is the lack of evidence so far.

2. U.N. approval is not neccessary to make anyone feel better, rather too prove that there is a real reason to go to war and not just a face saving tactic. also to make sure that human rights are not violated.

3. if there is evidence i would like to know what it is, the public deserves to know that much if we are sending our relatives to war and spending our tax money that could help homeless or old people or veterans or schools.

4."stormin" norman made the statement on cnn, ill try to find a link for it on its site, youll have to wait on that.

5.if there really is evidence of an arms race in iraq then god save us all. then ill be wrong and glad the president did what he did, but as of right now i dont believe it. my personal oppinion is that this is a personal war created by bush to make himself look like a hero. america is not at war right now. we already took out the taliban in afghanistan. but the media has everyone caught in a propoganda machine to think were still at war. try tuning into bbc sometime.

Contrary to propoganda it is not because we are "free", they dont give a fuck how we live. ask any arab living in the united states if they sit around saying, hmm, i hate those americans cuz they let their woman show their skin. they really think shit the us is israels bitch and keeps fucking with us for no reason. i bet no one knows that we already have military bases in saudi arabia. well we have for years, thats why osama bin laden is pissed off. hes saudi, not afghani. we have our troops on thier "holy" soil for no reason, thats why we were attacked. but hey, well call them terrorist after we give them the guns and the training and set em loose. as long as theirs a badguy to hunt, bush will be the good guy hunting.

I hope to god that we are not in danger, and i do realize that the united states needs to defend itself now more before.

thanx for ur response bigmahs. its nice to hear from someone who can back up what they say.

Contrary to propoganda it is not because we are "free", they dont give a fuck how we live. ask any arab living in the united states if they sit around saying, hmm, i hate those americans cuz they let their woman show their skin. they really think shit the us is israels bitch and keeps fucking with us for no reason. i bet no one knows that we already have military bases in saudi arabia. well we have for years, thats why osama bin laden is pissed off. hes saudi, not afghani. we have our troops on thier "holy" soil for no reason, thats why we were attacked. but hey, well call them terrorist after we give them the guns and the training and set em loose. as long as theirs a badguy to hunt, bush will be the good guy hunting.

The jewish influence in this country as well as the guilt of the holocaust happening is what causes us to be a big brother to Isreal. I am not a historian but I can defineteley tell you that the jewish people have been opressed since the beginning of time literally. Why is it that this little place in the middle east causes so many promblems? RELIGON Isreal whether jewish, catholic or christian it is still not a Arab muslim country hence the call for JIHAD. I am not a religous finactic beleive me but I was told and shown in the bible that the country that protects gods people (jews) will enjoy wealth and prosperity (United States) crazy huh?

Tony the milatary presence that Bin Laden is moaning about is their from the days of the Persian Gulf war when those bases were crucial to stop Saddam, that's why Bin-laden is such a loony.

What do you think Sadam would have done if we did not stop him?

One hint HITLER.

good points,im personally sick of all this lets feel bad for isreal shit. every race has been enslaved at somepoint, and genocide seems to be inherent in human nature, get over it. the holocaust was fucked up but i had nothing to do that and i dont agree with us funds that come from my taxes supporting that. i dont understand why israel is located where it is. if it was somewhere else we wouldnt have this problem, jews have no business being there. on a religious scale yeah they could argue that they should be there but we have to live in a practical world and there is just too much war over this.

i disagree with the whole hitler statement. hitler was a much greater leader than hussein, he knew how to speak and get people to support him. even the british gov't thought he would win if there was a war and he had many supporters in england and the us. husseins military is WEAK, hes no threat to us. the red guard was completely defeated in 24 hours, think about that. weapons of mass destruction would be the only threat he could pose, and he doesnt have the resources for that, but then again a bomb could be built in another country and sent under husseins wishes. the real hitler is bush, hes silencing desent, violating international human rights (which is why nazis were tried at the nuremburg trials), and tearing up the constitution. it horrifies me. big brother is watching.

good points,im personally sick of all this lets feel bad for isreal shit. every race has been enslaved at somepoint, and genocide seems to be inherent in human nature, get over it. the holocaust was fucked up but i had nothing to do that and i dont agree with us funds that come from my taxes supporting that. i dont understand why israel is located where it is. if it was somewhere else we wouldnt have this problem, jews have no business being there. on a religious scale yeah they could argue that they should be there but we have to live in a practical world and there is just too much war over this.

i disagree with the whole hitler statement. hitler was a much greater leader than hussein, he knew how to speak and get people to support him. even the british gov't thought he would win if there was a war and he had many supporters in england and the us. husseins military is WEAK, hes no threat to us. the red guard was completely defeated in 24 hours, think about that. weapons of mass destruction would be the only threat he could pose, and he doesnt have the resources for that, but then again a bomb could be built in another country and sent under husseins wishes. the real hitler is bush, hes silencing desent, violating international human rights (which is why nazis were tried at the nuremburg trials), and tearing up the constitution. it horrifies me. big brother is watching.

tonythelover...

You have certainly demonstrated on more than one occasion that you lack real intelligence, but this last post of yours is mind-boggling....

"genocide....get over it", ...."jews have no business being there"........"the real Hitler is Bush".....are you kidding me with these comments???

You have had your share of statements that define idiosy, but this post not only shows that you are a bumbling, clueless imbecile, but also that your inner being is foul and rotted to the core.

Holy shit what a dickhead you are for this post. I can not believe you actually posted these thoughts.

Originally posted by igloo

tonythelover...

You have certainly demonstrated on more than one occasion that you lack real intelligence, but this last post of yours is mind-boggling....

"genocide....get over it", ...."jews have no business being there"........"the real Hitler is Bush".....are you kidding me with these comments???

You have had your share of statements that define idiosy, but this post not only shows that you are a bumbling, clueless imbecile, but also that your inner being is foul and rotted to the core.

Holy shit what a dickhead you are for this post. I can not believe you actually posted these thoughts.

why, because im not afraid to speak my mind? bottomline is i can back up anything i say, you never do, so tell me how your measuring my intelligence?

please dont misquote me, what i said what genocide seems to be inherent in human nature, thats the truth, all throughout history people have been enslaved or killed, and i dont think i should pay taxes to make jews feel better about the holocaust. thats my argument and i dont see anything evil about it. christopher columbus almost succeeded in making my people extinct, but my taxes dont come back to me as some sort of reparation for that, yet they go to israel, thats not fair. whats so evil about that?

bush is violating civil rights, secret prison camps, secret trials, are you really going to tell me that hitler never did these things?

as far as im concerned all you do is criticize people for their beleifs, like i said earlier, please dont post unless you have something to add to the debate. i imagine the point of this board is to discuss current events and peoples views on them, not to criticize people because of their views. maybe you should check out the drama board, its probably more your style.

. the real hitler is bush, hes silencing desent, violating international human rights (which is why nazis were tried at the nuremburg trials), and tearing up the constitution. it horrifies me. big brother is watching.

I compared Hussein to Hitler only because he attempted to in vade neighboring countries just like Hitler. Hussein would love to see Isreal, Iran and Saudi Arabia destroyed and except for Isreal we should let that happen but you and I know that we can't .

Tony I strongly disagree with George Bush being compared to Hitler? The man was in office 8 months and had the worst act of terrorism against AMERICA happened on his watch and he unleashed the WAR DOGS in RETALIATION. Prior to the attacks he convinced Congress to put thru a 1.3 trillion tax cut and recentley worked towards education reform. I constantly hear from democrats which I assume you are, that he is doing a horrible job and I really don't understand why.

The claim that the UNITED STATES violated Human rights is what troubles me tony. The terrorists that commited this act against us were all from the middle east and were able to easly blend into our society. Tony if you are looking for fish you go to a pond to find them, so if we are looking for sleeper cells in AMERICA we look at middle eastern men with over due or active visa's it's common sense. Tony if 19 Italian's crashed 2 not 1 but 2 jumbo fucking jets into the twin towers I would not object to questioning lets get a grip on this and go after the people that want to hurt us and interogate them. I am sure that they will be cleared if they are innocent but until that is done we cannot afford another catastrophe, too much is at stake.

I compared Hussein to Hitler only because he attempted to in vade neighboring countries just like Hitler. Hussein would love to see Isreal, Iran and Saudi Arabia destroyed and except for Isreal we should let that happen but you and I know that we can't .

Tony I strongly disagree with George Bush being compared to Hitler? The man was in office 8 months and had the worst act of terrorism against AMERICA happened on his watch and he unleashed the WAR DOGS in RETALIATION. Prior to the attacks he convinced Congress to put thru a 1.3 trillion tax cut and recentley worked towards education reform. I constantly hear from democrats which I assume you are, that he is doing a horrible job and I really don't understand why.

The claim that the UNITED STATES violated Human rights is what troubles me tony. The terrorists that commited this act against us were all from the middle east and were able to easly blend into our society. Tony if you are looking for fish you go to a pond to find them, so if we are looking for sleeper cells in AMERICA we look at middle eastern men with over due or active visa's it's common sense. Tony if 19 Italian's crashed 2 not 1 but 2 jumbo fucking jets into the twin towers I would not object to questioning lets get a grip on this and go after the people that want to hurt us and interogate them. I am sure that they will be cleared if they are innocent but until that is done we cannot afford another catastrophe, too much is at stake.

the hitler hussein thing makes sense now.

bush stole the election, or should i say his bro did it for him. im not a democrat, im an independent. tax cuts are bad. the united states already has the lowest tax rates in the western world its ridiculous, the govt really should cut spending, and not give tax cuts to the rich. i didnt get any tax cut.

as for the human rights thing, you have it confused with profiling. im not saying middle eastern men arent more likely suspects but im saying the u.s. should not have held 1100 people without releasing their names(its been a year now, think if it was ur family member that just disappeared into a govt prison and you didnt know),the govt should not be having secret hearings and tribunals, the govt shouldnt rip peoples teeth out to get information. the govt shouldt violate the geneva convention. thats what i consider a human rights violation.

bush stole the election, or should i say his bro did it for him. im not a democrat, im an independent. tax cuts are bad. the united states already has the lowest tax rates in the western world its ridiculous, the govt really should cut spending, and not give tax cuts to the rich. i didnt get any tax cut.

as for the human rights thing, you have it confused with profiling. im not saying middle eastern men arent more likely suspects but im saying the u.s. should not have held 1100 people without releasing their names(its been a year now, think if it was ur family member that just disappeared into a govt prison and you didnt know),the govt should not be having secret hearings and tribunals, the govt shouldnt rip peoples teeth out to get information. the govt shouldt violate the geneva convention. thats what i consider a human rights violation.

Because of you, everyone on this board is now a little dumber

Tony- Bush did not steal the election you and I both know he deserves to be president and his administration has what it takes to defeat this GLOBAL threat .

Tax cuts are not bad they actually help. The bush administration was welcomed with a recesssion and the tax cuts or rebate of 300 dollars causes a ripple effect that benefits the whole economy by placing dollars in the hand of the consumer.The consumer makes up 2/3rds of the economy which in other words

controls our country it's all attached. Lowest tax rates is something to be proud of :)

The United States has been accused of human rights violation because of the racial profiling. Tony as far as secret tribunals they are needed to ensure the safety of our country.

Tony do you know what would have happened if China was attacked by arabs they would hang one from every street lamp through out the country how about that for human right's

violation.

1.regardless of your opinion of gore, even if he would be a bad president, that logic is not a valid argument. so because bush would be a better president that makes it legal to rig an election?

2.so lets give tax cuts to the rich and give everyone else a 300 dollar check?(which most people didnt get ne way)

3.obviously if i was on a bus with a bomb id be dead, but no i wouldnt feel different. id be pissed of my govt got me into that situation.

why is it that anyone who has an alternate oppinion to the "mob" rule is automatically a left. do you people even know what that means or do you just throw these terms around. once again i must ask why there is always personal criticism, totally uneccessary and immature, it detracts from anypoint one makes. lets try to keep this discussion at a mature level please.

1.regardless of your opinion of gore, even if he would be a bad president, that logic is not a valid argument. so because bush would be a better president that makes it legal to rig an election?

why is it that anyone who has an alternate oppinion to the "mob" rule is automatically a left. do you people even know what that means or do you just throw these terms around. once again i must ask why there is always personal criticism, totally uneccessary and immature, it detracts from anypoint one makes. lets try to keep this discussion at a mature level please.

Tonythelover...

your point#1....Do you really believe the election was rigged, and that Gore won.....if so, it speaks volume to your intellect and understanding of the facts...

And lends credibility to why it is so difficult to have intelligent discussions with someone who continually presents outlandish rubbish.....

Tonythelover...

your point#1....Do you really believe the election was rigged, and that Gore won.....if so, it speaks volume to your intellect and understanding of the facts...

And lends credibility to why it is so difficult to have intelligent discussions with someone who continually presents outlandish rubbish.....

so your telling me there was no controversy over how bush won the election? i guess you didnt hear about how the supreme court had to get involved and they stopped the recount huh? your telling me that never happened? because it did.

so your telling me there was no controversy over how bush won the election? i guess you didnt hear about how the supreme court had to get involved and they stopped the recount huh? your telling me that never happened? because it did.

No imbecile...I am telling you the election was not 'rigged" as you continue to imply.......

Do you yourself a favor....and I am being serious......show some initiative and do some research on exactly what the controversy "really" turned out to be....

And while you are at it- also do some research on the multiple findings --AFTER THE FACT- who won Florida, no matter how you recount.....

And then when you are done with the homework assignment I just gave you---you need to offically shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about....

No imbecile...I am telling you the election was not 'rigged" as you continue to imply.......

Do you yourself a favor....and I am being serious......show some initiative and do some research on exactly what the controversy "really" turned out to be....

And while you are at it- also do some research on the multiple findings --AFTER THE FACT- who won Florida, no matter how you recount.....

And then when you are done with the homework assignment I just gave you---you need to offically shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i find it so entertaining that you get angry over everything. ok...ill go do my homework now:rolleyes: