Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GHB and Alcohol DO NOT MIX

harddtime

No shit Sherlock! Since it sounds like you enjoy ingesting the most dangerous drug combinations out there, why don't you try sniffing some K with your G next time instead? You might get to add some convulsions into the mix as well! Always a good time! :aright:

Originally posted by tastyt

No shit Sherlock! Since it sounds like you enjoy ingesting the most dangerous drug combinations out there, why don't you try sniffing some K with your G next time instead? You might get to add some convulsions into the mix as well! Always a good time! :aright:

been there done that, i'll save the K for sat, and throw some adderals, and a few E pills in the mix as well just for you buddy. Thanks for the suggestion.:aright: Convulsion with G and K? K's not necessary for that purpose, in right ammounts G can handle the job just fine.

Originally posted by clubrat98

This is no jole. my friend was in convulsions for an hour and a half..finally he stopped and popped out like it was no big deal....one of the scariest nites of my life

if he didn't drink anything then don't be scared, it's normal. My ex did a lot of twitching before she passed out, it's normal. It seems as if the people that are trying to fight it keep twitching trying to stay up.