Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those that go to SF...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I usually get there anytime between 7am-10am. Nothing like a nice breakfast before you go in! The night before I may go out, depending if the rest of people I'm going to SF with the next day want to. It's usually a must to close it out, but lately I have been not able to do it. Maybe beacause I don't get banged up like I used to, or maybe JP is slippin. :blank: Either way, I've found myself there till 2pm or so...Remember kids: Party Professional !

what are you talking about?.....2pm?? if i remember correctly last time we went we were there til 6pm and sober as hell nonetheless....like u said, party professional. definitely is a little harder to stay for that long if you're not getting banged up, but u get used to it after a while. some people forget the whole purpose of SF...the music. all they concentrate on is getting bent, and if they dont get bent, they dont have a good time. so sad that people rely on drugs to have fun. its all about the music and being with your friends, unless your friends' names begin with a G, E, C, or K...........or if your g/f's name is Tina. my advice is to ditch the party favors, get a good night's sleep, and go around 8am