Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions about buzz

hotcheme

so i'll be coming down on friday...

is there a dresscode - i want to wear kinda cargo pants, sneakers and a tank top.

are the searches very thorough? i hurt my back and i want to bring painkillers - i will probably get a doctor's note just in case.

what time do they close?

is parking easy?

There is no dress code. Which is great to say cause pretty much everywhere else has one.

Searches are thorough. It depends on the person, time, and how crowded it is. I would be careful.

About the painkillers :confused: I would say no but.....

Parking lot= $10 Parking may be hard tonight. I think there will be a lot of people.

They close at 6am

No dresscode.

You will get patted down and I'm going to say doctor's note or not, you probably will not be able to get painkillers in unless you sneak them in.

They close b/t 6:00-7:00 am

There's a lot that is attended until 3:00 or 4:00 that's maybe $5 or $10 and plent of street parking, just don't stray too far away from the club b/c it's not the greatest neighborhood ever (not the worst either though.)

Hope this helps & enjoy!

Originally posted by hotcheme

so i'll be coming down on friday...

is there a dresscode - i want to wear kinda cargo pants, sneakers and a tank top.

are the searches very thorough? i hurt my back and i want to bring painkillers - i will probably get a doctor's note just in case.

what time do they close?

is parking easy?

No dresscode.

Searches can be very thorough. Def. bring the doc's note and the Rx bottle, but you may want to call them and check.

They close shortly after the last dj finishes spinning, usually 6-ish.

Usually, if you get there before midnight, parking is easy in one of the secured lots (recommended), for $10. Lots usually close with Buzz, if they close earlier they will tell you when you pay. They don't lock the lots up after the lot closes so you can still get your car out.

Dresscode: None

Searches: Pretty Tough (They won't let you bring those in, doctor's note or not)

Closing Time: around 6am

Parking: $10-$15 in lot behind club or on street for free, but neighborhood is fairly shady

You might also want to get your tickets in advance, the lines are going to be long. (Ticketmaster)

Enjoy!

Here ya go:

Save money and avoid Ticketmaster surcharges by purchasing your tickets directly at Nation. $20 for BT | $25 for Sasha | $15 for Crystal Method.

Here are Nation’s box office hours. If you go during the day (12 noon – 6 p.m.), go to the side entrance marked 1015 Half St. SE, rather than the front entrance where the lines normally are. Ring the buzzer.

If you go to Nation during a night event, just go to whichever entrance is open and ask where to purchase advance tickets.

Remember that day of show ticket prices are full price (i.e. buying BT tickets this Friday, Aug. 7 at 12 noon or at 12 midnight will be the full price -- $30). You can still purchase Sasha and Crystal Method tickets at the discounted price on Friday, Aug. 7. Just the BT/Honeydew 4 tickets go full price this Friday at noon.

The hours below are the hours that the box office is open, not the hours of operation for Buzz. On Aug. 9th, 16th and the 23rd, Buzz will be open from 9 p.m. - 7 a.m. Main room opens at 11 p.m.

Wednesday, Aug. 7 — 12 noon – 9 p.m. (HoneyDew $20 | Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Thursday, Aug. 8 — 12 noon – 1:30 a.m. (HoneyDew $20 | Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Friday, Aug. 9 — 12 noon – 4 a.m.(HoneyDew $30 | Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Saturday, Aug. 10 — 9 p.m. -- 4 a.m. (Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Monday, Aug. 12 — 12 noon – 6 p.m. (Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Tuesday, Aug. 13 — 12 noon – 6 p.m. (Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Wednesday, Aug. 14 — 12 noon – 6 p.m. (Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Thursday, Aug. 15 — 12 noon – 1:30 a.m. (Sasha $25 | Crystal Method $15)

Friday, Aug. 16 — 12 noon – 4 a.m. (Sasha $35 | Crystal Method $15)

Saturday, Aug. 17 — 9 p.m. -- 4 a.m. (Crystal Method $15)

Sunday, Aug. 18 — 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Crystal Method $15)

Monday, Aug. 19 — 12 noon – 6 p.m. (Crystal Method $15)

Tuesday, Aug. 20 — 12 noon – 6 p.m. (Crystal Method $15)

Wednesday, Aug. 21 — 12 noon – 6 p.m. (Crystal Method $15)

Thursday, Aug. 22 — 12 noon – 1:30 a.m. (Crystal Method $15)

Friday, Aug. 23 — 12 noon – 4 a.m. (Crystal Method $25)

--

Buzzlife Productions

3207 M Street NW

Washington, DC 20007

Visit the infamous Buzz messageboard at:

www.buzzlife.com

Buzz – voted # 1 mega-club in the U.S. by Urb Magazine

We usually park in the Best Western garage across the street. They do not check to see if you are staying there (no parking permits). It is well lit and safer than the street...plus it is free.

Sometimes when you leave the gate to the garage is closed...all you have to do is walk through the lobby to the elevator and down into the garage. To leave you ring a bell and an attendant will open the gate.

We park there every time and have never had a problem. Also, you will not get harrassed by the bums to pay them money to watch your car.

i would absolutely sneak it in and keep the doctor's note at home if i were you. for the couple of doses you may need while you're out, it wouldn't be worth it to me to risk possibly having your whole prescription taken from you and/or trashed. good luck!

Originally posted by dcgirl

i would absolutely sneak it in and keep the doctor's note at home if i were you. for the couple of doses you may need while you're out, it wouldn't be worth it to me to risk possibly having your whole prescription taken from you and/or trashed. good luck!

it's not going to be prescription so i'll be ok. and my back is feeling a lot better today so i have high hopes for tommorrow.