Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta love Moby

shroomy

From AP...

Nerdy-looking musician Moby has been linked with Natalie Portman, Christina Ricci, and a bevy of hot babes, but the reports aren’t true, he says. So where did they come from? “From me,†Moby told the London Independent. “It’s practically a given that if I do any sort of interview, I get asked about my sex life. If they’re going to ask, I don’t see anything wrong with giving them suitably entertaining answers. I spent so many years in which people didn’t want to talk to me that I have a knee-jerk reaction where if someone wants to talk to me I just can’t resist. I’m sure that makes me a jerk.â€

lol... I can just picture Moby and Natalie Portman :)

It reminds me of conference 2 years ago. I was behind Moby who was walking down washington to Crobar for some event. Moby who is all of 5'3" or so had this insanely hot 6'2" black amazon goddess on his arm. You could see the same question on every guys (especially the black guys) face as they walked by. "What the hell is that girl in the Cristian Dior dress doing with that runt in bluejeans and a button down shirt?"

There was even a Hummer full of what I assume were some sort of black proatheletes that stoped at a green light to just stare at her obviously without a clue who Moby is, going "WTF!?"

it was funny as hell...

Moby>???

Bro , He has HERPES!!!!!

NO JOKE!!!

He doesnt like using condoms, he doesnt tell the girls

he s with that he is a herpes carrier!!!

that SINVERGUENZA!!!!!!

I heard it from a RELIABLE person.

TRUST ME

Poor girls.!

PEACE MIAMI!!

Hate them fucks from new york! :biggun:

Moby disses Eminem

Moby has hit back at Eminem's constant attacks at the New York electronica star. 'I don't know why Eminem hates me when he hasn't even met me,' said Moby., who is currently in the middle of his US Area 2 tour. Eminem dissed the bald headed dance star in his recent single Without Me by singing the line: 'Moby you're too old, nobody listen to techno no more.' The rap star was also stabbing a fake effigy of Moby on his Anger Management tour of the US.

'I wonder what Eminem would say if his daughter dated an abusive man and when the police came to arrest him the man said: 'Well my father said it was OK to do it.'? said Moby referring to the violence in Eminem's lyrics.

Meanwhile Moby has also hit out at TV music stations such as MTV and VH1 who keep playing cheesy pop music! On a message on his official website Moby says: 'Those of you who work at MTV and VH-1 could start by working towards limiting the amount of airtime thats given to stuff that YOU find crappy or distasteful. Radio, too. Here's a novel idea for the people who program radio stations and video networks: Why not occassionally play something that you LIKE and that doesn't make you feel dirty? In the future we're all going to regret this period in music where our tastes were determined by 11 year old girls and wrestling fans.'

Lemme just say this:

I lived across the street from Moby for 2 years and could see directly into his apartment, and not a single time did I see him come home with any women. However, there were a few times I saw him coming home with groups of younger men....maybe he was just showing them his 'studio' :laugh: