Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycchic24

Roxyguy or NJGuido?

what is better? :tongue:

the roxy guy vs NJGuido

imo i still think that the roxyguy is better... they have the HOw to section as well as the classic dance demonstratoin (with facial expressions) thumbs up for the updated pictures

on the other hand... njguidos "writings' is absolutely hilarious and their pictures are second to none. :laugh::laugh:

:rofl: I think I know a couple of the guys they used as research subjects (Sat. night, couch area to the right hand side of the dancefloor) - so I'll be sure to forward them the site (although I don't think they'll think it half as funny as I did)- Thanks for the laugh!

roxyguy is so money with the dance moves thing........so true

Nothing compares to NJGuido and those letters of people from Arkansas and shit saying how they felt such a part of something when they went to a Jersey club or Factory and saw all the guidos (80% of them not even Italian) there dancing with their shirts off showing off their zits on their back and brand new tribal arm band.

And we all know why they have zits on their backs, don't we?

Do you know how to say, steroids???

And the funny thing is that they think it looks good:confused: , but I guess some girls really are into these guys. Just look at all the dope honeys in all those pictures....;)