Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't We All Just Get Along???

mindfaqd

Why is it that over the last couple of months there hasn't been 1 oppinion thread without major arguments? Are we all entitled to our own oppinions? or has the board become so engulfed by the fuckin drama queens that u have to get beat up for expressing yourself? why is it that when somebody says something, there are always 5 people to say "u don't know shit abt music"?

How many of u are music experts? Who in here is making a shitload of money off their production skills or djing? Lemme answer that question NONE OF U!!!!!

I don't give a fuck who u know, who u blow or who the fuck u think u are, nobody is any better than anybody else on this fukkin board. Please cut the shit drama queens, there is another board for that garbage. If u need drama watch a fukkin soap opera.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

Why is it that over the last couple of months there hasn't been 1 oppinion thread without major arguments? Are we all entitled to our own oppinions? or has the board become so engulfed by the fuckin drama queens that u have to get beat up for expressing yourself? why is it that when somebody says something, there are always 5 people to say "u don't know shit abt music"?

How many of u are music experts? Who in here is making a shitload of money off their production skills or djing? Lemme answer that question NONE OF U!!!!!

I don't give a fuck who u know, who u blow or who the fuck u think u are, nobody is any better than anybody else on this fukkin board. Please cut the shit drama queens, there is another board for that garbage. If u need drama watch a fukkin soap opera.

you couldnt have said it any better:cool:

With this board, its the same thing over and over again.. Its the classic fight of the have vs the have-nots...Yea, the fighting may be stupid and pointless, but it comes with the territory when dealing with a board thats as popular as this...

I've been posting for over a year and I've seen the same fight about 43 times already...It will never end.

Originally posted by katari

"If you want Drama, you came to the right place

'cause I'll give it to you,

Drama" - Club 69

dude, i just read ur comments at the emd of the i wanna be free thread. excellent piece of writing. words to live by.:aright:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

dude, i just read ur comments at the emd of the i wanna be free thread. excellent piece of writing. words to live by.:aright:

Thanks. I just had to vent. It was getting out of hand. And I think my statement might have worked 'cause it almost stopped that thread. :)

But if the shit continues, I'm going to have to find another messageboard, you know what i mean?

Take care