Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
merkie

How much of an Alcoholic Are You?

13 2 beer queer! Yes! Man. I need to drink more. Please don't tell anyone I'm under age. This test wasn't fair. All the bar ?'s are N/A. :D Hehe Last time I was drunk I had a dirty wet sock on my head and two guys feeding me crackers and sips of water. I tried on this sexy dress then took it off but forgot to put my...:eek: back on. Oops. I announced it to everyone. Alright this is to much info. You probably think I need to lay off the drinks now. :tongue:

Didn't know this was gonna happen:rolleyes:

71 points

70-79 points

Professional Any attempt at outdrinking you is an effort in futility.

I must say though if I only counted the past 2 years I would probably be as weak as you girls.....I owe it all to high school and college.....

27 points - I'm in the same category as Tiny? NO WAY! I'm not that big of a lush! I don't even like to drink! I'll stick to other stuff, spank you very much!

26-39 points

Freelance You can party once in a while, but you are definitely not a reliable player.

Originally posted by crank47

70-79 points

Professional: Any attempt at outdrinking you is an effort in futility.

I really though pgiddy would take me on this one. :D

I must admit I did cheat, I said that I never had a drink in the shower(which I have a few times) and for the bonus that I said I never fell asleep during sex, but I have done that too. You didn't go to college if you haven't done half of those things...well at least not the 5 yr. plan like me.......

Originally posted by pgiddy

I must admit I did cheat, I said that I never had a drink in the shower(which I have a few times) and for the bonus that I said I never fell asleep during sex, but I have done that too. You didn't go to college if you haven't done half of those things...well at least not the 5 yr. plan like me.......

Sad, but I did too, my original score was 83. :rolleyes:

Thought I'd save that for the CP *uncensored* show.

Didn't we do this one once before?? Come to think of it.... oh - never mind.... I aint putting my score up..... unless shady put his back up..... he and I had the highest last time I beleive.

......not that that is anything to brag about..... now that I think about it - that's pretty sad!!!! damn 5yr plans!!!