Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha was beyond amazing last night....

This review is kind of late, but last night is worth a million reviews.

Hands down, AMAZING. I cant even put into words how on point Sasha was. I was reminded yesterday how much we are missing because he doesnt ccome into NY any more.

The guy that was on before him was really good too, spinning really good tracks but seemed kinda lacking in progression. Sasha came on at like 12:20 and went really mellow for like an hour, then sped up, and by 2:30 was throwing down some of the cickest vocals i have ever heard. From 2:15 to 4:15 (around when he finished)might have been some of the best stuff i've ever heard.

Finished off with Xpander. Place was packed to capacity, but was a very friendly crowd though. And the smoke machines (or whatever that ice cold stuff was) were really cool.

When I hear people say how amazing a DJ was, I always go back to last month. I heard Donald Glaude at Centro Fly. I thought he was horrible. Even my friend couldn't believe how bad he was. He kept playing this bad soul music. The techno house he played sounded awkward. House and Trance music sounds so much better. Then all these people on this board were saying how great Glaude was. When I read this, I was like. Say What. He sucked. The bottom line is, you got to hear the DJ yourself to know how good he is.

I'll also add this, the music Bugout played yesterday, put Glaude to shame. People seem to think, because Glaude throws his hands in the air, makes him a great DJ. First, he copied Arsenio Hall. 2nd, he plays terrible music. I'm sorry, this tech house he was played was not good.

im sorry but donald Glaude is drippy, your just afucking re-tard for not understand what Real music is, and not those Reave compilation CD's....."this is RAVE 2" SHIT u plug your shitty infested Jersey ears with.....Dan when must Pubirty hit you, and you turn into a NOrmal person, cause this Teenage mutint Nijin Turtle shit, personality u got going is Scarey....yet Depressing

Here, Hold This Razor......and think hard;)