Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blowjob question for the guys

bkissa

Originally posted by bkissa

what is better? when a girl uses the best techniques to give you a quick come, or when she takes it slower to make it last longer and then you come later?

is either orgasm more intense than the other?

Both are good techniques, I would say see what mood your partner is in to make the best determination..

I prefer slower extra extra last longer come later methods.... And yes the longer a guy holds out the more intense the climax is, as well as the amount of sperm upon ejaculation... More is better I guess :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

i appreciate the sentiment, but that's not true :laugh: .

well it kinda is true for me.

there are sommmme exceptions... like drone said teeth can hurt... or if she just doesnt like sucking dick then she really wont do a good job. for the most part I nice warm wet mouth wrapped around my cock usally feels great

i wish i was ever given the oppurtunity to have an option like that

like, today, please take it slow, i want it to take longer for me to climax, so my orgasm can be more intense

i'd be lucky if i could have any kind of orgasm.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Sounds like you need to be with someone who knows what' their doing when they're going down on you. An intense female orgasm seems to be 100 times more intense than any of my orgasms

LOL Word

for the most part I nice warm wet mouth wrapped around my cock usally feels great

and again

LOL Word

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Slow at first then progressively faster, using the tongue, one hand massaging the balls and other on the shaft in a twisting motion... thats just me though

yes lol i will keep that in mind for whenever that time comes for me give you head :tongue: