Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

*NewsFlash* concerning sasha...

what i'm thinking is that it wuz probably gonna be a regular buzz night and the booked the 2 of 'em for tonight, then the oportunity to book sasha w/ zabiela came up so the squished everyone in there for 1 night

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've been wondering for the past couple months. Why are Commander Tom and OS/2 on this lineup at all?

I've been wondering who the fuck are COmmander Tom and OS/2? What do they spin? Please don't say trance. After hearing Jon the Dentist last week I can't take anymore cheesey, anthem trance. I'll have to chill out front with the junglists whether there's an MC or not.

Originally posted by Kuro

I've been wondering who the fuck are COmmander Tom and OS/2? What do they spin? Please don't say trance. After hearing Jon the Dentist last week I can't take anymore cheesey, anthem trance. I'll have to chill out front with the junglists whether there's an MC or not.

There's no way in hell they need three hours, either. They should get 30 minutes. Tops.

Originally posted by vicman

the other guy spins epic trance

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuts

Originally posted by Kuro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuts

Bring lots of pennies so we can throw them into the DJ booth and try to knock the needle off the vinyl. Or, at the very least, maybe we can knock some of fairy trance boys teeth out. :rolleyes: