Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vics Countdown to 5pm

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

motherfuckers...am i the only one that has to stay in th eoffice until 5!?!?!?? :mad:

btw...5:45 left :D

You should come in earlier and eat lunch at your desk! It was sure hard getting outta bed this morning, but rolling in at 7:45 and rolling out at 3:45 is the stuff.

BTW, is this the only blind smiley in the world, or are there others? :cool:

4 hrs 22 min left

motherfuckers...am i the only one that has to stay in th eoffice until 5!?!?!?? :mad:

I technically have to be here till 5. I *might* leave early. Its a ghost town here today.

blunt.gif

there's a bunch of smilies on these pages w/ glasses (I guess some of them are blind *shrug*)

http://www.mysmilies.com/?cat=glasses

i could.. i used to eat my lunch at my desk and leave promptly at 5, but they always looked weird at me when i left at 5 since everyone stays until at least 5:30, so i just opted to go home for lunch. for an hour and stay a bit later one of the things i hate about workingin a private company.

i workout in the morning so i usually get in at 9, if the gym opened earlier then i could get in earlier.

btw, 5:30 left to go

Oooh, working out in the morning? I always wanted to try that.

Seems like a good combo with a desk job, since if you get physically tired ahead of time, you mentally won't mind sitting at the desk all day. But then again, getting off after 4 sucks.

4 hrs and 7 minuites left.

You should Vic. Every Friday I drag my ass in here at 7:00, work through lunch and am free at 3:00. Today I'm working 6:00-2:00 b/c I have a family function an hour away at 5:00. I find that I'm not very productive after lunchtime on a Friday anyway, so my hours work out well. As long as you're getting your 8 hours in, your work should be cool w/ it. BTW, hope everybody has fun tonight & hopefully I'll see you next week for Micro!

Hey you're not alone! I'm usually here til at least 5pm!....and that doesn't include the time to get home (40min), getting ready for tonite, (~1hr) driving up to Richmond (1.25hr), then driving up to DC (2hr)!!

Damn that's over a 5hr journey once I get out of here! Ohhhh the things we do for a good time.... :rolleyes::tongue:

-YG...DCbound!

Hey you're not alone! I'm usually here til at least 5pm!....and that doesn't include the time to get home (40min), getting ready for tonite, (~1hr) driving up to Richmond (1.25hr), then driving up to DC (2hr)!!

Damn that's over a 5hr journey once I get out of here! Ohhhh the things we do for a good time.... :rolleyes::tongue:

---->3.75hrs left

-YG...DCbound!

Originally posted by yellowgirl

---->3.75hrs left

-YG...DCbound!

im with ya, what can one do? well its all worth it, 'fer a good time :aright::rock:

3 hrs and 5 min left