Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Anyone got an extra Sasha ticket?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I don't have an extra one. But Jenn can still get 'em at Ticketmaster (an outlet or online...) If she does it online, she can pick it up at Will Call....

just an idea..

wed night I got to the TM outlet too late & last night I found out that this outlet doesn't serve DC (only ny, nj, pa & md - wtf :confused: ) so I had to go to ticketmaster online and hafta pick them up at will call... where's this gonna be at, and if I just have to get in line, do I get in line for ppl with tickets or the regular line since I don't already have my ticket?

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

wed night I got to the TM outlet too late & last night I found out that this outlet doesn't serve DC (only ny, nj, pa & md - wtf :confused: ) so I had to go to ticketmaster online and hafta pick them up at will call... where's this gonna be at, and if I just have to get in line, do I get in line for ppl with tickets or the regular line since I don't already have my ticket?

I believe the TM will call is at the outside box office at Nation. It's around the back. Get your ticket there first, then get in line with the ppl with tickets (which may be everyone if this sells out).