Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ir-re-sist-i-ble!!!

avalondon3

i just got the mouth watering mix and tantalizing twisted dub yesterday from a friend in england, personally i cant stand the girls voice in it. the dub is much better than the vocal though. it should be out soon promos are out in europe

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by smokesum

IRRESISTABLE WAS WAY BETTER

Irr ess ti balllllllllllll

boomboomboomboomboombooomboomboom

DOPE !

wait till you hear oscars track in a big room. centro sucks compared to the big venues...

Originally posted by wakeup

i just got the mouth watering mix and tantalizing twisted dub yesterday from a friend in england, personally i cant stand the girls voice in it. the dub is much better than the vocal though. it should be out soon promos are out in europe

i thought u said u dont DL muzik? ;)

Originally posted by muzikman

i thought u said u dont DL muzik? ;)

well if u read properly musikfeg u would of seen that i said off the "net" meaning AG,napster or whatever anyone uses. of course i get tracks sent to me through email

Originally posted by wakeup

well if u read properly musikfeg u would of seen that i said off the "net" meaning AG,napster or whatever anyone uses. of course i get tracks sent to me through email

wakeup and smell the coffee... im just breaking ur balls kid ;)

Ok...I just finished downloading the track that was sent to me...it's 13,412k and the length is 9:32 . Wakeup --> Can you verify what mix of this track I have...'cus the lady in it is goin IR-RE-SIST-I-BLE...and whatever else was talked about, so I am just curious as to what version I got. Thanks alot. -- Tom