ATTN: Masi & Mello, fans

im sure idk all of them but here goes:

repent

afterworld

dirty cash rmx

hard to say im sorry rmx

sway rmx

ariel-(forgot the name of the track) rmx

thats all i can think of right now, but i know i now more. not bad for off the top of my head. im too lazy to start searchin for all the other tracks

:tongue:

I'll give you one. The first one we ever made: "Give Yourself To Me". About 3 - 4 years ago. Razor n Guido style track! It came out really good for our first track & fit in perfect with all of the other songs that were out around this time.

It never got released. We signed a deal with E-lastik Recordings at the time. Because of all of the lawyer & legal bullshit, the deal fell through!

LISTEN TO A SAMPLE @ masimello.com

The site just got put up so bear with us (there are some kinks in it right now that are being worked out, changed, fixed, & upgraded).

That was the start of our success & our exclusive style of recording! It works even better than midi but, not many people in the industry can do it! It's called LIZARD / DRAGON / REPTILE GUY / LEOPARD KID, etc.... Don't let our secret out! Oh yeah, and make sure you bump it up to 1000! Figure that out.

INTRODUCING THE SECRET WEAPON!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by drago21

to wherever, the studio, krome, federici's for another pizza eatin contest, lol

would that be the federicis in downtown freehold? great pies there....

Originally posted by saleen351

would that be the federicis in downtown freehold? great pies there....

The one & only! There's also one in Howell! We (about 15 of us) recently had a pizza eating contest there. I came in 2nd. I was only able to eat 2 Large pies!:mad: Damn I was pissed! My performance was a little off that night!

I just got a great idea. For promotions why don't we do an official Masi&Mello/MadHigh.Com Pizza Eating contest. Well see if we can't get some room at wherever federici's or where ever, have a sign up list and we'll do like money prizes or something like that. Have like a rules set up and some judges. And we'll have shirts and cd's for promotions and stufThe pizza place would love that, free publicity for them, and then we'll add photos and stuff to our sites, I think that would be PHAT!

And we'll have shirts and cd's for promotions and stuf

haha i think that'll work