Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: vicman & joey

staceyg5

btw, i just got an e-mail from made events...seems that vanm and burridge were rescheduled to sept 11, a wed.

they have sven vath and ritchie hawtin on sept 7, apparently the zabiela date is unchanged....well at least its better vath and hawtin will get me up there but at least theres a week in between icon14.gif

hey, thanks stace. We had fun. JZ threw down, Sasha was average. He wasn't bad, I think I've just heard him spin too often. Probably at least 7 times in the last year. Just bored w/ his progessive style. Not to mention he was kind of off w/ his mixing last night.

owww...good night overall. jz was amazing. got about 2 hrs worth of him. he really worked the crowd. immediately noticed when he took the decks.

his hair isnt that bad, thought it would be worse, but haor aside, this kid is really amazing!

sasha? listen to his Em from 8-03 from manumission, if youlike that youl like his selection alot. if you think it sux ass, then maybe you dont need to ask for the day off from work on tuesday. he made me move and dance from 3:30'ish to 7:15, nothing more that i can ask from a dj. i liked him alot last night. cant complain.

ripped fuel is my friend. :)

JZ definitely kicked it. And I agree 100% w/ Joey. Sasha just didn't do it for me. But JZ made the night totally worthwhile.

I think if Sasha had spun on his own, I would've enjoyed his set more, but after the set Zabs threw down, nothing in Sasha's crate could compare. JZ simply stole the show.

Hee hee - I had a good night! :grin:

Shady - I don't think I saw you... but I was pretty :drunk: *lol*

I enjoyed both JZ's & Sasha's sets. Plus the vibe of the crew I was with was phenominal :D

Many thanks to Crank for hosting both pre & post parties at his place.

I managed to get a disposible camera in, lose it, only to have a friend of mine find it and take random pictures. I have no idea what's on the roll :eek:

Hey Malanee - "I got a big pocket" hahahahahahaha

it was great night on friday.

joey mentioned that zabiela is on for 4hrs tonight? youll definitly have a great time, that kid is just amazing, and who knows since sasha hasnt spun for 2 days, he might be in a better mood tonight.

2 more weeks until labor day :D

no sasha for stac

work @ 8:30 am. plus, i workout @ 5am. try'n to see if i can come in a lil later otherwise i feel sorry for the ppl around me tomorrow.

btw, i hav'ng a party @ my apt that w/e... the clos'ng of 306B

u & your crew are welcome to come :)

Originally posted by vicman

we expect a full Zabiela review tommorrow, 30pgs, single spaced, 10 sized-font, w/ interviews and testimonies :D

settle for a call?

ugh, i'm already get'n cranky think'n bout the lack of sleep. & i only got 3 1/2 hrs last night...

Originally posted by staceyg5

settle for a call?

ugh, i'm already get'n cranky think'n bout the lack of sleep. & i only got 3 1/2 hrs last night...

:laugh: :laugh:

i'm sure by this time tommorrow a number of reviews wil be up on the miami board

it might call for nappy time b4 heading out tonight, ripped fuel can only help to a certain extent