Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spain

If you're heading along the coastline along the northeastern edge of Cataluna, hit the small beach village of Lloret De Mar! Just about every corner has a small venue that makes the ambience a little more special! The bull fighting is a little on the less glamorous side than what you'd see in Barcelona or Madrid, but the air is fabulous, day or night! The sand is small tanish pebble, with a great beach break that makes nursing the load off from the night before seem like mother's milk for the head. In any case, take my word for it! Devine...

Ciao,

Poccnr

Barcelona is one of the best cities in the party in. Check out Moog on the Ramblas, as well as La Paloma also near the Ramblas. Also while in Barcelona, you will find a lot flyers to find out where to go. Most of the flyers are handed out around Las Ramblas towards the evening. Good luck and tell write back and let us know how it was..

I just got back from Spain...

I was in Barcelona, Cordoba and Savilla and Ibiza...

Now..Barcelona is beautiful, there are plenty places to go and plenty things to see...the Ramblas has a few places u can check out..we went to some place called tequilla tequilla..it was just like a regular bar/club...but it was still fun...Savilla is more of a sightseeing place..I personally thought that it was nice, but I dont think I would go back there again :)

Have fun there, and be safe, watch out for the gypseys..they're everywhere..

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona's an amazing place. Had the best time ever over there.

I definitely suggest the Moog just off LaRambla like dyabolik mentioned. Very small but good music.

We were just coming back from Ibiza when we got there and had more than enough of the big commercial clubs. We went for the smaller more underground spots some of them did'nt even seem to have a name.

Stay away from MareMagnum wich is a wannabe club that looks more like a shopping mall.

One pretty unique place is "Bosque de las Feroes" (forest of the ferries) or something like that. Great place to start the night before hiting the clubs. Very special decor/atmosphere. What can I say! It really is a forest. It's off LaRambla as well in a back alley just in front of the wax museum.

I dont know the kind of accomodation you're looking for but if you value the human experience over comfort, stay at the Kabul (Youth Hostal). It's the same price as some cheap hotels but it's well known across europe as Party central. We met diamond people in that Hostal. Had the time of our lives, finished evry party in the rooms round 7 in the morning each night for 2 weeks. Seems like everybody there is up for anythig. Did I mention the beer in the vending machines. Right off LaRambla at Plaza Real.

Hit me back if I can help you with somethin' and have a good one