Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions

frisky-m

I have... if the girl is infected with something she is not only more likely to infect you but to infect herself if you are carrying something also... but as someone once told me "If you can run through Mud, You can fuck through Blood." Bring towels...

Warning: Not for the faint of heart...

"You bet I did, and I enjoyed it" -Mayor Mike

My impression is that the risks of catching something are the same for period sex as they are for regular sex ... could be wrong though

I would say that period sex can be just as good or better than non-period sex

Originally posted by frisky-m

Have any of you had sex with a female who was on her period?

Do any of you know if it's okay to do this or could you get some kind of infection?

i done it several times, and im a proud owner of a pair of redwings... however i dont think i am going to continue this behaviour, its been sometime since the last and ive done some thinking and its kinda gross...

well one thing is for sure DONT DO IT IN YOUR BED....i think if she is almost done with it it will be all right, if she is in the middle of it it might get a little nesty-still wear a condom...I would trip if i saw blood in my dick.

I haven’t had the chance to do this. I don’t feel fuckin comfortable to do this either. It's seems just too gross! Sex isn’t just laying there and having him pancake you and shit. There's more to fucking (positions and such). I was just curious about this. It seems to be okay for many people. Its all good though. That’s there thing.

i do it all the time & when my dick is in there it actually feels better cause its hotter inside there when shes on the rag . only thing that sux is if shes a heavy bleeder ... then you will ned to pull out the rubber sheets !!:D :D

Originally posted by mssabina

believe me, i'm as horny as the rest of you, if not even more, i just can't do that no matter how bad i want it :tongue:

Ain't nooooooooooooooooooooooo way ANY OF YOU are hornier than this old man!

but even I wouldn't try that...yuck!!!!

Well, sex on the rag DOES relieve cramping....

And, personally, if she has no problem with it, I wouldn't do anything different on the rag as opposed to off the rag, for the most part. Once the vaginal juices start flowing, the blood stops flowing, so if you don't want it to be messy, just have her wash up a little after some foreplay. After that it's safe to do pretty much anything, although I still would recommend sticking a towel under her ass, just in case....

Originally posted by brickhouse

Well, sex on the rag DOES relieve cramping....

And, personally, if she has no problem with it, I wouldn't do anything different on the rag as opposed to off the rag, for the most part. Once the vaginal juices start flowing, the blood stops flowing, so if you don't want it to be messy, just have her wash up a little after some foreplay. After that it's safe to do pretty much anything, although I still would recommend sticking a towel under her ass, just in case....

i could'nt of said it better myself:D :D