Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
luvle02

Does anyone????

haha... this must be the 100000 thread of it's kind. I tried self-tanners before, usually the good rule of thumb I think is the more expensive the better. That's been my experience from it. ofcourse you don't have to get something super expensive. I really suggest trying the 100% UV free booth at Hollywood Tans. I'm not exactly sure how it works... Here's a link for it... http://www.hollywoodtan.com/uvfree_info.html It's pretty costly though... I think it's 25 dollars per session... and i guess slightly cheaper if you get a package. Good luck

I recommend the uv free thing that was posted above it works well...its not really all that expensive as it can last up to 2 weeks and then you can put a cheaper self tanner over it because you have a base so streaking is not as large of a concern.

i tried the self tanner booth in the very beginning of the summer; it doesn't get you real tan but the difference was noticible. still it didn't last all that long and the you have to make sure you rub the stuff well into knees and elbows or they get darker than the rest of you.

i know it can be a pain sometimes keeping the color you want to be. try a little bit of everything togehter. tanning at the salon once a week in the 8 minute fry bulb booth and getting a day of sun once a week works well. you can always use self tanner over it or the tingle lotion with bronzer too.