Clubplanet Nightlife Community

List your reasons for why new jersey sucks ass

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ok so tunnelbandit hates n.j. cuz they give it up and are stupid. thats what i said bout the girls there but people seemed to disagree. any other reasons?

Here's the thing with wit and humor.....

Some people have it,and some don't. Now give it up stupid:aright:

Originally posted by sassa

there's always some unidentifiable smell associated with jersey...especially around secaucus and the meadowlands area...lot of people are mad ghetto....people have major attitude issues....i can go on and on....

You mean kinda like the way it smells on Staten Island............and ghetto like what, like perhaps harlem or washington heights........and attitude, please I find no distinction between the attitude problems of people in NY and NJ. Delve a little deeper and you'll probably find more similarities than differences. :D

the all time #1 reason Jersey Sucks ass is because we are downwind from NY and the stench of you people blows our way. Goddamit it shower please and maybe it wont smell so bad.

Dont believe me drive the turnpike or Rt1 south. Ever notice it smells better and better the further you get from NYC.

Also you say alot of NJ people are "mad ghetto" where I come from (jersey) just saying "mad ghetto" is ghetto to me.

secondly if you think jersey is trash and ghetto heres a few places to look up and see some houses.

Alpine NJ , colts neck nj, benardsville nj martinsville nj, mendham nj, hmm can name tons more but wont waste your tme.

last reason NJ sucks ass. ever notice most of the NY rich athletes and stars all end up living in jersey. I guess thats because when you make millions a year you wanna hide out in the ghetto right

great, so how many different ways can u tell me that im stupid? heres my beef with new jersey, why does new jersey think the statue of liberty should belong to them? it was a gift to the united states at a time when im pretty sure new york was the nations capital. as for harlem, thats not ghetto anymore, come on theres mad jazz cafes and museums there. just because theres black people living there, that doesnt make it ghetto. isnt puff daddys restaurant there? im pretty sure thats not a ghetto place, i can imagine jersey girls going there before they head out to trl with their i love pdiddy signs. as for the people who live in new jersey, they move their cuz their not really that big. just because u make millions of dollars doesnt mean ur gonna waste it paying high ass nyc rents or they dont want to buy a house in nyc cuz they can get more land much cheaper in new jersey. but its ok jersey, u can keep carson daily and all those "shore thing" fools.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

great, so how many different ways can u tell me that im stupid? heres my beef with new jersey, why does new jersey think the statue of liberty should belong to them? it was a gift to the united states at a time when im pretty sure new york was the nations capital. as for harlem, thats not ghetto anymore, come on theres mad jazz cafes and museums there. just because theres black people living there, that doesnt make it ghetto. isnt puff daddys restaurant there? im pretty sure thats not a ghetto place, i can imagine jersey girls going there before they head out to trl with their i love pdiddy signs. as for the people who live in new jersey, they move their cuz their not really that big. just because u make millions of dollars doesnt mean ur gonna waste it paying high ass nyc rents or they dont want to buy a house in nyc cuz they can get more land much cheaper in new jersey. but its ok jersey, u can keep carson daily and all those "shore thing" fools.

youfairy.jpg

Originally posted by sassa

there's always some unidentifiable smell associated with jersey...especially around secaucus and the meadowlands area...lot of people are mad ghetto....people have major attitude issues....i can go on and on....

There are ghetto's everywhere, New York is probally the worse, then u start heading down south...............

Originally posted by somebitch

#1. IT SMELLS

How does it smell?...........because of one plot of land in the Meadowlands, now all of NJ smells...........Have you been in a NY subway recently (on a hot summer day I might add, WHOA!!)? Or choked on all the smog that hovers over the city.

C'mon, "It Smells" is not a good enough answer

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ou812

How does it smell?...........because of one plot of land in the Meadowlands, now all of NJ smells...........Have you been in a NY subway recently (on a hot summer day I might add, WHOA!!)? Or choked on all the smog that hovers over the city.

exactly what I was gonna say.

:D

Originally posted by stonedcl

I think NJ is phat xceot for car insurance!

im 10 min from like 4 malls, 45 min from beaches,

10 min from NYC (GWB, Lincoln, and holland tunnels)

and hour from Great adventure, what more can you want?

very nicely said:D :D

We have everything we want only minutes away from us.