Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I think I found my next piercings!

Originally posted by mugwump

ooohhhh I like this one too...!

attachment.php?s=&postid=986614

Hmmmm....gives me thoughts of sticking a piece of twine through every single piercing in that guy's face, tying each end to an elephant's tail, then smacking each of em on the ass so they stampede away....

Originally posted by pikachula18

Did You get your chin peireced cuz I'm thinkin about it but wanna know how much it hurts and about its maintenance. I already have my tongue done.let me know;)

I had my "lebret" (spelling), chin, space under mouth done, I had it in for about a year ... towards the end it started to swell and look irritated

I also had my tongue.

I think the best maintanance advice is not to take it out or move it around a lot (I found it to be more difficult to put it back in than the toung piercing) -I think that taking it out and putting it back in frequently was what caused the irritation

for me, the lebret piercing was more distracting than the toung one -I would play with it more. It also got in the way of eating and "luv making" -I had a spike shaped thing

Getting it pierced did not hurt too much -maybe just a little more than the tongue, which I didn't think was too bad

Originally posted by mentasm

I had my "lebret" (spelling), chin, space under mouth done, I had it in for about a year ... towards the end it started to swell and look irritated

I also had my tongue.

I think the best maintanance advice is not to take it out or move it around a lot (I found it to be more difficult to put it back in than the toung piercing) -I think that taking it out and putting it back in frequently was what caused the irritation

for me, the lebret piercing was more distracting than the toung one -I would play with it more. It also got in the way of eating and "luv making" -I had a spike shaped thing

Getting it pierced did not hurt too much -maybe just a little more than the tongue, which I didn't think was too bad

I think I got it like 1 or 1.5 inches under my mouth, so just above the chin.

I got it on 8th street on the Washington Sq.Prk, NYU side, a few blocks before the Coconuts (I'm bad with the East West direction thing). I don't remember what it was called or if it's still there; it was a 1/2 watch store and 1/2 piercing place. I think I paid maybe 60 including the jewelry.

I can't remember whether or not they gave me ointment -they might have -they definitely gave me a bottle of some "special piercing" alcohol. I think that it was the same thing that you would get if you got your ears pierced. And I was told to use listerine mouthwash after eating or drinking anything.

I'm not aware of any type of retainer, I would think that a smaller ball or no ball screwed at the front would serve that purpose

-I know it took at least a month to heal. To "fully heal" it probably takes longer

-I'm not really an expert on this stuff

-once it heals, it's easier to take it out and put it back in

-If you leave it out for maybe 24 hours, then it would be harder to put it back in, even after it has healed

-I'm not really an expert; I took it out 2 years ago, so it's not fresh on my mind.