Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nut Cramps... fuckin' OW!!!!

cintron

Ok, has ANYONE ever had [guys, here] their balls cramp up at any point, like if you moved wrong, or stretched wrong or did something...

Man i can't explain how it happens but when it happens, OW!!!

Feels like i'm being fondled by a feminist blacksmith!

Anybody else have this phenomenon or am i just a weirdo with tempermental nuts?

Originally posted by cintron

perhaps this only affects people with large balls then.:blank:

well maybe i wouldnt know....but if iwas u i wouldnt say that cuz u know what they say...people with big balls got small dick...so keep that to urself..just a thought;)

Originally posted by nvsr2r

well maybe i wouldnt know....but if iwas u i wouldnt say that cuz u know what they say...people with big balls got small dick...so keep that to urself..just a thought;)

"they" say a lot, don't they ;)

"They" ain't PuertoRican, that's for sure. :D I profess it loud and proud!

"they" say a lot, don't they ;)

"They" ain't PuertoRican, that's for sure. :D I profess it loud and proud!

i am sure not the whole country is "big" there is always exeptions...i mean think about it God gives some and takes some...doesnt give u everything...and i think the "big" theory goes to blacks not puerto ricans...sorry

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! your nuts are probably twisted

this could be a serious problem so act fast. the vas defrens are tubes that connect ur nuts to ur cock and sometimes the get twisted around ur nut the wrong way and that causes a blockage which can damage ur berries causing failure to produce sperm in the future. try to feel ur nuts and untwist them. i suggest you ask jeeves how to do this.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this could be a serious problem so act fast. the vas defrens are tubes that connect ur nuts to ur cock and sometimes the get twisted around ur nut the wrong way and that causes a blockage which can damage ur berries causing failure to produce sperm in the future. try to feel ur nuts and untwist them. i suggest you ask jeeves how to do this.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Nuts aren't twisted. I checked ;)

thanks for the medical opinion tho.

thinkin' about it, that would kind of suck though if your nuts got twisted into a knot. Sitting there feeling yourself trying to untangle them... hope it doesn't happen in a public place.

It'll look like you're giving your own balls a massage.

Ok, has ANYONE ever had [guys, here] their balls cramp up at any point, like if you moved wrong, or stretched wrong or did something...

Man i can't explain how it happens but when it happens, OW!!!

Feels like i'm being fondled by a feminist blacksmith!

Anybody else have this phenomenon or am i just a weirdo with tempermental nuts?

That, my friend, is blue balls. It happened once, and I didn't think it actually existed until it happened. Anyway, good luck with the nut pain....