Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so I took a shit at Roxy last night...

And I completely forgot to wipe my ass. So the rest of the night goes by, and I get home at like 7am, goto take a piss and notice that I have all this dried up shit on my ass hair. It was the nastiest fuckin thing. It was so much too and I didn't know what to do because it was like gum, there was no way to get it off at this point. So i take a pair of scissors and cut the hair off with the dried up shit attached to it. Finally the shit is gone, but a couple minutes later I realize that my asshole is starting to burn and I investigate and realize that there are a few small cuts and burns around it, no idea where those came from, but it was sooo uncomfortable. I guess it's cause my ass hair was gone and my ass cheeks were just rubbing together. So now my asshole is burning liek a fuckin bitch. I can't wait till my ass hair grows back, I'll appreciate it so much more now.

so the moral of this story is always wipe your ass after you take a shit.

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

And I completely forgot to wipe my ass. So the rest of the night goes by, and I get home at like 7am, goto take a piss and notice that I have all this dried up shit on my ass hair. It was the nastiest fuckin thing. It was so much too and I didn't know what to do because it was like gum, there was no way to get it off at this point. So i take a pair of scissors and cut the hair off with the dried up shit attached to it. Finally the shit is gone, but a couple minutes later I realize that my asshole is starting to burn and I investigate and realize that there are a few small cuts and burns around it, no idea where those came from, but it was sooo uncomfortable. I guess it's cause my ass hair was gone and my ass cheeks were just rubbing together. So now my asshole is burning liek a fuckin bitch. I can't wait till my ass hair grows back, I'll appreciate it so much more now.

so the moral of this story is always wipe your ass after you take a shit.

that isn't even funny dude. thats totally gross. This is called Clubplanet messageboard not "post your degenerate stories bored" :rolleyes::gas:

Originally posted by bbbooom

thats disgusting...not funny either, and everyone knows you were trying to be funny with that bullshit.... soulda just said $3 blowjobs instead of making everyone sick

are you serious, u tihnk i'm making this up, my ass is killing me right now, i can barely walk.

Guest gabo

how do you forget to wipe your ass? its like forgeting to breath... it just happenes automatically when u are in the bathroom.

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

well i dont remember seeing any toilet paper, so i guess i just didn't think of it, or maybe i was just really fucked up

You musta still really been fucked up on sum really extatically high shit when you started to post this thread. Right everyone?????:blown:

one thing i enjoy to is at my job, when i have to take a shit, i take these massive shits in the employees bathroom and i don't flush. It stays there overnight so by 9am, the water is black and the shit is white, sometimes i take the shit in the cutomers bathroom.

AND I DON'T FORGET TO WIPE MY ASS

Originally posted by thehype

one thing i enjoy to is at my job, when i have to take a shit, i take these massive shits in the employees bathroom and i don't flush. It stays there overnight so by 9am, the water is black and the shit is white, sometimes i take the shit in the cutomers bathroom.

AND I DON'T FORGET TO WIPE MY ASS

Well, if that's the kind of person you are I'd recommend you try pulling a couple of upper deckers while you are at work. I'm sure your employers would get a kick out of that.

Originally posted by ou812

Well, if that's the kind of person you are I'd recommend you try pulling a couple of upper deckers while you are at work. I'm sure your employers would get a kick out of that. [/QUOT

LAst Summer on a Hot Augest Day, I was fed wit the new Boss's bullshit that i Decided to take matters in my own hand. So I went to McDonalds, got a #5 supersize, And i took that biggest shit on the roof of his brand new Accord. He still has no idea who did it

Originally posted by thehype

Well, if that's the kind of person you are I'd recommend you try pulling a couple of upper deckers while you are at work. I'm sure your employers would get a kick out of that. [/QUOT

LAst Summer on a Hot Augest Day, I was fed wit the new Boss's bullshit that i Decided to take matters in my own hand. So I went to McDonalds, got a #5 supersize, And i took that biggest shit on the roof of his brand new Accord. He still has no idea who did it

I'm really REALLY hoping that youre joking...please tell me that youre joking.....

Well, if that's the kind of person you are I'd recommend you try pulling a couple of upper deckers while you are at work. I'm sure your employers would get a kick out of that.

what does that mean :confused: ?