depression poll

Guest jroo

are you depressed?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. are you depressed?

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by jroo

i feel ya man. i remember when i used to be out driving to and from work going over 100 mph and not caring. and being on twisty roads with tons of trees on each side thinking that i could get my speed up really high and just not turn the wheel. but i might live through that shit and that would really suck. if i go, i want it to be jumping out of a plane 20,000 feet up, with a parachute on. so if i change my mind i can pull it. but i feel a lot better than that now.

when i was a kid i used to say that, if i were to commit suicide, i'd take a shitload of pills, and slit my wrists in a bathtub teetering on a rooftop. i wasn't kidding, and my mom didn't think it was funny, either. people think i'm a really cheery, incredibly happy-go-lucky person, and it always blows my mind that they perceive me that way, when my worldview really is quite depressing and depressed. i've got a couple of quick things that get me by, one of them just being to say, "anyway..." like right now - that's the best thing i can come up with.