Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fishgill yay...

klohe

yup klohe i think that was it... our buddy who hooked us up was kinda slurrin his speach a bit, so fishscale could have sounded like fishgill... i think this stuff is REAL big with models that will never get anywhere and have pics of themselves in their avatars, can take YEARS off their features :eek:

btw hows your headache? mines a BITCH this fine mornin...:(

QUOTE: neptune1

i think this stuff is REAL big with models that will never really get anywhere, can take YEARS off their features

You think? ahhh that explains the smoke coming out of your ears.

?????? Talk about left field. :rolleyes: No actually the stuff has nothing to do with "models", it's just good stuff as long as it hasn't been stepped on. You do like good drugs don't you? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by racerx1225

QUOTE: neptune1

i think this stuff is REAL big with models that will never really get anywhere, can take YEARS off their features

You think? ahhh that explains the smoke coming out of your ears.

?????? Talk about left field. :rolleyes: No actually the stuff has nothing to do with "models", it's just good stuff as long as it hasn't been stepped on. You do like good drugs don't you? :rolleyes:

. . .dude, sometimes I wonder what planet you're from . . .

.. . If I'm thinking of the right thing (which I think I am), I've heard of this stuff before . . . we used to call it Florida Fire . . . Freeze your whole fucking face . . . . Great stuff, I've never been able to replicate the feeling from anything I've gotten up here tho yet . . . I'm glad to see something similar is floating around, cause my experience with NY yayo has been sub-par to say the least . . The shit alot of peeps from the city consider 'quality' is anything but . . . .

As opposed to other yayo which doesnt age anyone? and ofcourse you're an expert on it when you didnt even know what your buddy was talking about?

Don't roll your eyes at me young man, if you wanna have a battle of wits and trade little innuendos you'll need to get something to fight with, as you are obviously unarmed. :tongue:

put some more fish guts up your nose already, guy, PLEASE:eek:

OBVIOUSLY, its about the only thing that might add substance to your meaningless existence:blown:

You could always tap into your skills for pm'ing strangers trying to get some pussy, since it seems the best you can do in that department is send attachments of pics of swedish models and say that they are your girlfriend. What a joke:laugh:

QUOTE: neptune1:

put some more fish guts up your nose already, guy, PLEASE

OBVIOUSLY, its about the only thing that might add substance to your meaningless existence

You could always tap into your skills for pm'ing strangers trying to get some pussy, since it seems the best you can do in that department is send attachments of pics of swedish models and say that they are your girlfriend. What a joke.

LOL, You are such a fuckin joke you really need to grow up and stop acting like a little whiny bitch, and your mistakes continue in the assumption dept., thats not my girlfriend that pic was of my wife, so stop worrying that just because I sent a compliment to klohe when she said something cute that I am out to get "your girl". I dont even know what she looks like YOU IDIOT and you are acting like an insecure and jealous little faggit.

YOU ARE WRONG IN ALL YOUR ASSUMPTIONS SO JUST STOP ALREADY.:D :D :D

quote: neptune1

i think this stuff is REAL big with models that will never get anywhere and have pics of themselves in their avatars, can take YEARS off their features

put some more fish guts up your nose already, guy, PLEASE

OBVIOUSLY, its about the only thing that might add substance to your meaningless existence

wow you're stupididty is truly infinite. I'm flatterred that you think Im a model, but Im an Architect by vocation and an Investment Banker by career and opening a Mortgage Brokerage office this week with 2 friends on 26th St., so I have a lot more to do than stuff blow up my nose as u imply and hope that you dont make a habit of shoving things up yours when you 're not even sure what they are, lol. "fishkill", fishscale jerkoff not "fishkill"

you are consistent at least, consistently wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QUOTE: candeo

Damn, I knew coke made motherfuckers irritable, but I didn't know it made em pissy enough to get into it over a message board!

Whoo!

I'll stick with vitamins E and K, thank you.

I am surprised too. All I did was answer a question politely, objectively and accurately and instead of a 'thank you' I'm called an ugly, old, addicted, failure of a person. I guess it makes some people a lot more irritable than others and still others stupid as well.