Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Money Talks, Money Talks...

Hell!!! If Dean can learn how to Spin anyone can! :laugh:

You might want to try to get some low grade tables though, but I don't know what you are using now. Just keep practicing it will come to you. Especially if you love music. Just practice

Originally posted by mahdi

Hell!!! If Dean can learn how to Spin anyone can! :laugh:

You might want to try to get some low grade tables though, but I don't know what you are using now. Just keep practicing it will come to you. Especially if you love music. Just practice

Thanks for the inspiration ;)

First and foremost you fkn dumb crab loster girl -

You KNOW nothing about music let alone spinning. the only thing spinning in your life is your toothbrush. Never have i seen anyone be porud of being an MP3 WHORE. Who, in all essence of the question,labels themselves that way???low grade tables??? do you even know what tables are ms "I need a haircut, dyejob,a pair of tweezers and an education"? You talk out of your fat ass and you are the biggest joke on this board. the only thing you are good for is a quick knob shine. STOP talking like you know music....the only thing you know about thoroughly is working a corner in some shitty south jersey disgusting little town. Youa re a waste of life and the kicks of my day come from reading how much people recognize your stupidity. Please DO NOT POST WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW anymore...the next post you should have should be the time and date for your appearance on the Jerry SPringer show your worthless, dumb, ugly piece of white trash:eek: :eek:

I said lowgrade tables faggot! And yeah I know what they are cuz i've had techs since you were still wiping your ass, Now shut the hell up! For you information lowgrade tables are those like you get in those DJ Gemini kits or whatever. LOL what are you her ex boyfriend or something?

I didnt realize it was your comment, and if it wasnt lauries then I wouldnt have posted...no I am not her ex boyfriend...she isnt good looking enough to HAVE ANY boyfriend...she does have many friends with benefits though if thats what you are after...secondly...Dont believe a word she says...beyond burger king and blowjobs she doesnt know much....