Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
scratchapella

been blessed

whatup all,

i'm back in chicago now. i'm so glad i came out to sasha/buzz. beautiful music that night. lovely lovely lovely. :D i did not see that coming, esp. from sasha. and lonnie fisher definitely threw down out on the patio before that. loved it all.

i'm glad i got to see you all before leaving for hong kong: kuro, velvetgoldmire, malanee, vicman, nautilus, ravermania, pete!, crank, sopha, gina, shady and co. and it was lovely meeting merkie, schlongus, and lobster.

peaceout.

:)

i was like "wtf are you doing here?!?" when i fisrt saw you :D it was great seeing you one last time before you go to Hong Kong, and I'm glad that you had a great time.

your surprise visit on friday was someting that made the night a bit more special. :)

dont forget to log on once in while when you get to Hong Kong, I would really like to see some pics.

Originally posted by scratchapella

i'm glad i got to see you all before leaving for hong kong: malanee, vicman, nautilus, ravermania, pete!, crank, sopha, gina, shady and co. and it was lovely meeting merkie, schlongus, and lobster.

You left someone off that list.

sorry. been fixed. :tongue:

i will definitely let you all know what hong kong is like. i'm there for the fall semester, then beijing for the spring semester, and some traveling in between semesters. so the next time i see you all, i'll finally be legal. :rolleyes: yay.

much love :)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Legal by the book, maybe, but to remove the skeeze factor, I say she's gotta at least be over 21. But then again, maybe that's cause I'll be 28 in two months. :rolleyes:

look at my sig...all the way down, thats all i have to say on the matter :D

Originally posted by vicman

look at my sig...all the way down, thats all i have to say on the matter :D

although i might have to increase the threashold, since the white hairs on my scalp indicate i'm not getting any younger :(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

although i might have to increase the threashold, since the white hairs on my scalp indicate i'm not getting any younger :(

dude, no matter how old you get the legal age will still be 18. now, morals are a different topic.