Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

Smilie Story part I

I came about this :idea: from the D.C. board, and thought you all might like something different! feel free to continue the storyline using smilies n stuff~~~

There was this dude named Seth :goofy: . :goofy: liked to drive his :tank: around town and :peeright: on people's front lawns.

But one day, :goofy: met this righteous chickadee named Suzy :rainbow: . :rainbow: wanted to clean up :goofy: act, so she...

:rainbow: tried and tried to change:goofy: but he kept on:peeright: on ppls lawn then one day:rainbow: told him that if he stopped:peeright: on lawns they would have a:3some: :goofy: said......................................

Just because I :peeright: on peoples lawns does not make me a bad person. It could be worse, I could :puke: on their lawns or :gas: all over them too. Now I think you should :bj: me and then I will get back to my :peeright: on peoples lawns. Maybe if you do a good job at :bj: me, I will :hump: you later!

:goofy: was a tough guy upfront, but a :love2: at heart.

He understood that :peeright: on people's lawns did no good, so he cleaned up his ways for :rainbow: in order to get some :makeout: and :hump:

But it wasn't easy... for :goofy: to get back on track. Certain evils of his past haunted him, and one day he got a call from :2guns:

who ...