Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sashbiela review....

malanee

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sauvee88

Actually Vicman was very good at making it to most events... he was pretty much the king of the meet ups.

The 3rd DC CP Princess definitely made his appearances. :D

times change.

Originally posted by kken

times change.

yeah, like the big names don't come around here as often as they do, hence if I want to see them I have to go out of town, limiting the times I go out in DC. plus, there are few other things that have caught my interest since buzz had to move to b'more . . . kken!

Originally posted by crank47

unfortunately it also reminds me off all sorts of things and people I miss right now too... :(

werd.

i remember the first sasha night in december closing the place down, going to the post-party location of excellence, going to work the entire day, and pre partying and closing out buzz the following night. 54 hrs straight w/ no sleep at all . . . yeah i did have some help at the very end. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

werd.

i remember the first sasha night in december closing the place down, going to the post-party location of excellence, going to work the entire day, and pre partying and closing out buzz the following night. 54 hrs straight w/ no sleep at all . . . yeah i did have some help at the very end. :rolleyes:

do you remember the ride to the post party after the August Sasha event? :blah::blah::laugh:

I'm chatty :D

yeah, like the big names don't come around here as often as they do, hence if I want to see them I have to go out of town, limiting the times I go out in DC. plus, there are few other things that have caught my interest since buzz had to move to b'more . . . kken!

Why can I picture vicman snapping his fingers in a zig zag motion while saying "Oh NO he didn't" after reading kken's post :D :D

yeah, omg, you were chatty. :laugh: :laugh:

12 ripped fuels in one night, maybe one day i'll break that record. lol.

I have no idea what I was talking about either. Probably how great the night was :blah: :blah:

I remember I was curled up on Ed's couch in one of his fleeces... just grinning :D

:drunk: