Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SICK! SICK! SICK!...........Thank You from MERGE!!!!!!!

Guys, all i can say is THANK YOU!. After what happened last weekend:rolleyes:, that is the sort of thing that can really hurt a club, sometimes even kill it...................but not this club. You people have made Merge so incredible and so strong, there was NO EFFECT. Merge was packed wall to wall.(and by the way, tons and tons and TONS of girls, that always a good thing) And its because of you guys. The cp list alone brought in over 200 people. Thank you, thank you, thank you from our entire staff. This had to be one of the best nights of the summer. Richie finishing off the night with retrometro was insane! I dont think there was one person in there that was not jumping up and down all night. RICHIE RYDELL IS THE BOMB!!!!!And the Merge/Metro Lounge family is THE BOMB also. Anyway, i can go on and on about how sick this night was, and the vibe and the energy etc...........THE NIGHT WAS SICK, COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER...........THANK YOU! We truley appreciate YOU!

Remember, only 2 weekends left........MAKE THEM COUNT!

This saturday, its time for another Theme Party........EYE CANDY! I will be posting about it later.

And labor day weekend @ MERGE......friday, saturday sunday

friday -TEO T

Saturday - RICHIE RYDELL

Sunday - "SUMMERS LAST DANCE" The summer 2002 closing party with the one and only.........RICHIE RYDELL!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Merge so incredible and so strong, there was NO EFFECT. Merge was packed wall to wall.(and by the way, tons and tons and TONS of girls, that always a good thing)

YEAH, WTF :mad: WAAAAY TOOO MANY GIRLS...:mad: YOU BOYZ BETTER GET YOUR BOTTOMS THERE. . .:D but we did have a Strip show from KOSTA. . THAT WAS NICE :laugh:

I had a great time at Merge on Saturday, and was very impressed ny Rydells performance. Loved the classics, especially Let the Sunshine In. George, thanks 4 everything! I would have to say the most "interesting" part of the night was watching that guy do "The Man Shot" which in my opinion should be called "The Lunatic Shot"!!!! That was sick! Also, nice to see Sandman, DJDan, and Brian 1500.

George thanx for everything once again.

Bri15 danfury lock buc bucs-girl fairy sandman hunnie and everyone else great seeing all of you. its a blast hanging out wi th such great people at such a great place.

Laurie tizzah ou812 cant forget u guys

BTW QUREENBITCH THANX FOR THE SHOT TOO BAD YOU COULDNT BE THERE TO BUY IT FOR ME AND HAD TO SEND SOME OONE ELSE MAYBE NEXT TIME WE COULD DRINK SOME ETHER TOGETHER BUT YOU GO FIRST!!!!!!

OU812 WHERE'S THE PIC

GEORGE I WAS GIVING ALL THE FEMALES IN THAT PLACE A LITTLE EYE CANDY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT (SO IF THEY DONT COME BACK NEXT WEEK ITS MY FAULT!!!! BUT THEY WILL DONT WORRY )

kERRI GREAT SEEING YOU TWO OOPS I MEAN TOO;)

TILL LATER

KOSTA FUCKING P

Originally posted by kostaP

George thanx for everything once again.

Bri15 danfury lock buc bucs-girl fairy sandman hunnie and everyone else great seeing all of you. its a blast hanging out wi th such great people at such a great place.

Laurie tizzah ou812 cant forget u guys

BTW QUREENBITCH THANX FOR THE SHOT TOO BAD YOU COULDNT BE THERE TO BUY IT FOR ME AND HAD TO SEND SOME OONE ELSE MAYBE NEXT TIME WE COULD DRINK SOME ETHER TOGETHER BUT YOU GO FIRST!!!!!!

OU812 WHERE'S THE PIC

GEORGE I WAS GIVING ALL THE FEMALES IN THAT PLACE A LITTLE EYE CANDY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT (SO IF THEY DONT COME BACK NEXT WEEK ITS MY FAULT!!!! BUT THEY WILL DONT WORRY )

kERRI GREAT SEEING YOU TWO OOPS I MEAN TOO;)

TILL LATER

KOSTA FUCKING P

Yes, don't worry............the eye candy will be up here soon for all to see. :D :D

"This is the Police, Come out with your Hands up..... Do you have anything on you you're not supposed to have, any Illegal Contraband.... X, Special K....." into Let me Take you on a Trip.....

This was the intro Rydell started with for the Retro Metro part 2.. Insanity....!

Oscar G's song with the Green Laser Guy Riding the Cowboy on Stage was sick...

Good seeing everyone...... Got way too mangled at Merge to make it to the Beach Party at SF. Vibe in that place was out of control.

"Eye Candy Party" next week should be a treat for all...

:eek: :eek: :eek: