Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf/Tempts Review

We went out for for a few birthdays...Happy Birthday Lynare and Anthony!!! I had a great time at Surf, it wasn't too packed (which was actually very good) and the music was awesome! It was nice to meet you Neena.

So over to Tempts...finally got to wish Anthony a Happy Birthday (see you guys Wed)...and had a drink but couldn't stay too long b/c work today...Music was great! Wish I could have stayed. Nice to meet you Ceotter...loved the animals!!! Nice to see alot of CP people...JP18, Cigs, etc.

:D

Sexinthecity - It was nice meeting you as well.

Surf club was pretty good..not as packed as usual though. I was actually impressed with Tronco. I thought he played well. This is only my 2nd or third time at Temps on a Sun..i had a great time...now i remember why last summer I took more Mondays off. :D :D

It was nice seeing the usual Cps out...Siciliagirl, had a great time hanging out...had some great laughs at afterhours:laugh: :laugh: thanks to silly and crazy people in the house..one being stardo.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Hey DJDAN...good to hear you found your car!!!

Yes Maam.... Thanks for the concern. You and Ash are weak leaving Tempts at 12:15??? VERY WEAK!

Glad you had a good time though...

Wasn't having a really good time at Surf, it was pretty dead. I shouldn't have bailed out on that KTU thing, Everyone said it was great..

Tempts on Sunday was amazing. Loved how Denny threw "There's some hoes in this house".... I was also feeling the Aubrey - Stand Still Accapella Drops throughout the night.....

Tsettos was on point all night....

I really hope everyone listened to Denny's Speech at the end about staying away from GHB, its crazy to think of how many people I know that still use that drug, and don't realize how many fatalities have occured because of its usage.... It's just very sad... :(

Originally posted by djdanfury

I really hope everyone listened to Denny's Speech at the end about staying away from GHB, its crazy to think of how many people I know that still use that drug, and don't realize how many fatalities have occured because of its usage.... It's just very sad... :(

Amen!