Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eating shrooms makes me nauseous...

klohe

. . . I've been asking that question for close to 7 years now . . .I'm the exact same way. . . . I think it's just part of the process . . . I've also noticed that the harder I puke after the onset the better the quality of the schrooms (and the trip for that matter) . . .

. . .I've tried ingesting them with different types of food and drink, however it usually ends up as different colors of puke on the ground (ugh . .sorry for the description there) . . . I think it just comes down to the fact that you're actually ingesting something that's essentially mild poison into your system . .. .and in turn, your system doesn't like it . . .

.. oh well, but I'll keep you posted if I find a magic bullet for this . . .

Someone replied to a post like this recently and suggested that you chop the shrooms up in a blender and mix them w/ an Orange Julius from Dairy Queen. Apparantly orange is best at nixing their flavor and it isn't too much sitting in your stomach when you start to feel nauseous. Don't eat them on things like pizza - all that does is give you somthing to throw up when they kick in.

I've made them into a tea and sipped it throughout the day. (I did eat the rest afterwards.) Maybe if you eat a bit, hang out for a few minutes and then eat more it won't upset your stomach so much. Or some tums or rolaids with them. OK, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just guessing here.

Definitely orange juice. That helped me out. Orange juice is familiar enough and has a strong enough flavor that it shouldn't upset your stomach.

But yeah, I think there's two reasons people get sick off a shrooms. For one thing, they are a poison, so your body's gonna try to reject them. The other is that it seems like you're a lot more aware of parts of your body, like your stomach. I swear, last time I could FEEL the difference between orange juice, water or Red Bull... IN my stomach.

Originally posted by onedgeprod

Try eating them with your favorite type of food. That helps for alot of my friends. Hope that helps :)

I disagree, See there hard and crunchy, to eat them on pizza is gross, cuz they are hard....... and peanut butter and jeery same diference . they dont relaly mix well with anything . However,making tea is great. If you screw it up then u wasted cash on shrooms. I just break them all up finely really really crush them, throw them in my mouth with water and swallow ........... you mayve have to wash your mouth out and get them all down. I have never puked off shrooms, and I have eaten' some pretty potent batches