Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
geechie

Aldo!!!

:rolleyes:

I personally hate this store. The shoes look nice but they are CRAP!! I don't know about the girls shoes but a few friends of mine had a pair and they did not last long and were not comfortable..

I brought a pair like two yrs ago but they where on sale for 22.00.

Does anyone else fill the same or do you guys like them...:rolleyes:

Gotta go wit Signature over Aldo as well. 2 years ago i was lookin for mid cut shoes wit the moc toe look and i ended up payin $120 for em at Aldo. I got a similar pair from Signature for bout $30 just 6 months ago. but then again nuttin wrong wit my skechers that i have also

Aldo has some cute styles but the quality is not that good.

I've broken off 2 pairs of heels that I got there, one when dancing and one just walking from my car down the street to the club

plus whatever they use to make the soles isn't very shock resistant so if you're planning on doing some all night dancing vs. just looking pretty in cute shoes, go with 9West or Signature stuff. usually more comforable.

I think it depends on the style... I have had 3 pairs of Aldo's shoes. A pair of dress heels for work, and 2 pairs of strappy sandles. One pair of sandles were uncomfortable and didn't last long... I have had the other 2 pairs forever... and they are so cofortable.