Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reina - No One's Gonna Change You....Lyrics

these lyrics give me chills....

You listen to me, I'm speaking my mind. I'm not gonna let you keep wasting my time. As hard as it is, as much as Ill cry.... I want you to know, that I'm saying goodbye. How long did you think, we could go on? While your treating me wrong and kept feeding me lies. I'm letting you know, so don't be suprised. While i let you go and start living my life..

cuz no ones gonna change you, and i wont even waste my time, i'm gonna find someone, who will treat me right. cuz no ones gonna change you, and i wont even waste my time im gonna find someone whooo will treat me right.

There were times i'd believe, that things could work out.. but as hard as i tried, i was always in doubt. but as sad as it is im sor-ry to say, my lovin will go, and my hearts turned away.. someday you'll see if you let me stay, by the time you wake up, it will alll be too late. Cuz i will move on, and found someone new, who wants to be mine the way i want it too.

cuz no ones gonna change you and i wont even waste my time, im gonna find someone, who will treat me right.. cuz no ones gonna and i wont even waste my time im gonna find someone who will treat me right....

(tear tear)

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00

Anyone???

Thanks in advance!

-fearlessnyc

There is another verse that’s in the JP’s renia. . I’m at work right now, and don’t know if unless the song is playing . . .. I’ll post it later, unless someone else knows what I’m talking about :D

Now do you boyz have the Lyrics for LUZ wanna be free. . .;) I cant get what she is saying in the beginning :(

Originally posted by laurie619

There is another verse that’s in the JP’s renia. . I’m at work right now, and don’t know if unless the song is playing . . .. I’ll post it later, unless someone else knows what I’m talking about :D

Now do you boyz have the Lyrics for LUZ wanna be free. . .;) I cant get what she is saying in the beginning :(

yea i know what you are talking about in jp's reina...if u could get them for me it would be great.....and i dont have thr lyrics for the luz because i dont have it.........

-thanks

nxcess00@aol.com