Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I *think* i finally figured out who Dan Wilson is:

georgym

Here's what my investigation turned up. Turns out he's a Major League Baseball player pretending to be a clubber. What a sham :rolleyes:

4927.jpg

Dan Wilson

#6 | Catcher | Seattle Mariners | Roster

Height: 6-3 Weight: 214 Throws: Right Bats: Right Born: March 25, 1969, Barrington, IL

ESPN FANTASY DATA

Average Draft Position

MLB: 198.2 AL Only: 221.3

Percentage Owned

MLB: 5.7%

AL Only: 93.6%

MLB Ranking

C: #34

Fantasy Player Card

Scouting Report

2001 Season

Coming off a subpar offensive season in 2000, Dan Wilson re-established himself as Seattle's No. 1 catcher last year. His production was inconsistent, as he batted .213 in April and July, and hit better than .300 in June and August. Still, as the starting catcher for most games against righties and nearly all games against southpaws, Wilson provided his usual mix of acceptable offense and fine defense.

Hitting, Baserunning & Defense

Even at the plate, Wilson is defensive. He's good at fighting off two-strike offerings, but rarely attacks a pitch, even when ahead in the count. He generates flyballs to all fields and occasionally reaches the fences when he gets something to pull. He is one of the better bunters in the league. A respected catch-and-throw guy, he has a strong, accurate arm and committed only one error last season. He runs fairly well for a catcher

Not bad for a CP'er, huh :confused: