Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
stonedcl

I got an Idea THat would stop HOMELAND terrorists and

Recommended Posts

Save us taxpayes 30+ Billion a year..

Stop SUcking Isrials dick..

I mean we give them 30 Billion a year and most goes to the military and tourturing Palistine..

They have a better Air force then us and we paid for it..

And the media is run by "jewish people" so we have no clue what the fuck is really going on over there..

And yes we must cut Egypt of there billions we give them to..

So im thinking get our Billions of $$ and Millions off troops out of there take back most of the Army/Air FOrce we bought them , and let them fend for themselves.

We should concentrate on putting CEO thieves/murders/ And criminals in jail and get our asses out of where it dont belong.

We the public no nothing, I try to Read up on BBS news as much as possible cuz USA news is 90% propaganda..

Just my 2 cents to eliminating the problem...

Oh and do away with fuckin welfare to , let them fuckers fend for themselves also...Let them kill possoms and rats if thats what they got to do for food!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh and do away with fuckin welfare to , let them fuckers fend for themselves also...Let them kill possoms and rats if thats what they got to do for food!

i don't get this point you made :confused:

Well, i tend to agree with loosening our grip with Israel, even though it would be hard due to our large Jewish contingency here in the U.S.

But I think it's time a leader took a stand and realized that Israel is doing fine militarily on their own, and we could be spending that money on revitalizing our own domestic needs.

But who knows. The power of the Jewish purse is $$$, and you know politicians flock to the green :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stonedcl

I mean we give them 30 Billion a year and most goes to the military and tourturing Palistine..

And the media is run by "jewish people" so we have no clue what the fuck is really going on over there..

And yes we must cut Egypt of there billions we give them to..

Oh and do away with fuckin welfare to , let them fuckers fend for themselves also...Let them kill possoms and rats if thats what they got to do for food!

1. we give Isreal $3 billion a year...not $30 billion

2. jewish conspiracy theories are so 1930's :rolleyes:

3. We dont give Egypt "billions"

4. what constitutes "welfare" to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. we give Isreal $3 billion a year...not $30 billion

Sorry typo

2. jewish conspiracy theories are so 1930's :rolleyes:

no theory its the truth sept 11th happen becuz out support of isrial.

3. We dont give Egypt "billions"

We give Egypt billions, there 2nd country that we give most money to.

4. what constitutes "welfare" to you?

You ever walk into a niegborhood thats most the population is on welfare, It aint heping.

These people are fucking like animals to have as many kids as they can to get mad loot, then spend it on crack and have there kids hustling drugs to get by instead of useing the welfare money to feed and care for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stonedcl

1These people are fucking like animals to have as many kids as they can to get mad loot, then spend it on crack and have there kids hustling drugs to get by instead of useing the welfare money to feed and care for them.

so you want to go from next to nothing...to nothing...sonds like a plan....

and it seems like youre categorizing the majority of welfare recipients as being minorities living in urban areas....meanwhile the vast majority of recepients are white people in suburban and rural areas...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stonedcl

These people are fucking like animals to have as many kids as they can to get mad loot, then spend it on crack and have there kids hustling drugs to get by instead of useing the welfare money to feed and care for them.

yo, how da fukz u dink i gotz mah excalade yo!!! my baby momma get knocked the fuck up i gets 10 mo dollaz a week... keep it real in the field aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

so you want to go from next to nothing...to nothing...sonds like a plan....

and it seems like youre categorizing the majority of welfare recipients as being minorities living in urban areas....meanwhile the vast majority of recepients are white people in suburban and rural areas...

So you think Welfare is good for our country??

So you like paying for lazy assholes that dont wanna work just wanna fuck??

DO your reasearch on who collects welfare, go to the welfare offices, I live near one, and then tell me who collects...

There is a welfare office in Passic new jersey and Newark New jersey and they are suberbia and white area's, no..

Im not saying cut only a certain type of people off welfare, Im saying cut them all off..

Let them live like we did back in the day if they cant afford food let them hunt it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

not all people on welfare are lazy...many work as well....

in NY state i dont think you can not work and get welfare...

All I know is welfare is poorly run..

There was this women who made up she hade like 96 kids and was getting $100,000+ a year and the gonverment took like 7 years to catch on..

This bitch almost made a million off our tax dollars..

Abolish the system or fix it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey ass, if we stop giving aid to israel, then we should stop giving aid to all the arab countries, which are a hot bed of terrorism, and we give the arabs way more aid than to israel, considering israel is our only real ally in the region, and gives us tons of information about pending terror attacks. you dont know shit. we would have ten times as many terror attacks without Mossad's intelligence sharing. you think the CIA could do a better job at infiltrating terror organizations than Mossad? our aid to isarael wasnt the reason for 9/11, i cant believe you are this stupid. al qada hates the entire western civilization, and they attack americans because of our worldwide power and reach. israel is just a small part of the equation. what you want to do is appease these murderers, instead of destroying them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tribal

hey ass, if we stop giving aid to israel, then we should stop giving aid to all the arab countries, which are a hot bed of terrorism, and we give the arabs way more aid than to israel, considering israel is our only real ally in the region, and gives us tons of information about pending terror attacks. you dont know shit. we would have ten times as many terror attacks without Mossad's intelligence sharing. you think the CIA could do a better job at infiltrating terror organizations than Mossad? our aid to isarael wasnt the reason for 9/11, i cant believe you are this stupid. al qada hates the entire western civilization, and they attack americans because of our worldwide power and reach. israel is just a small part of the equation. what you want to do is appease these murderers, instead of destroying them.

LOL

Keep listening to Properganda ...

Read the BBC news asshole..

We give Isrial more cash then all the arab nations combined..

Get your facks strait and stop listeing to the News!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stonedcl

Save us taxpayes 30+ Billion a year..

Stop SUcking Isrials dick..

I mean we give them 30 Billion a year and most goes to the military and tourturing Palistine..

They have a better Air force then us and we paid for it..

Never gonna happen.....Cutting some of their aid might be a good idea....The country isnt that big anyway and I dont see the need for so much aid.....Isreal is roughly one-third the size of Hong Kong and it recieves 3 billion annually plus an additional 2 billion in garunteed loans.....I'll never understand why it needs so much money.....

Originally posted by stonedcl

And the media is run by "jewish people" so we have no clue what the fuck is really going on over there..

And I run really run Microsoft.....

Originally posted by stonedcl

And yes we must cut Egypt of there billions we give them to..

So im thinking get our Billions of $$ and Millions off troops out of there take back most of the Army/Air FOrce we bought them , and let them fend for themselves.

The only reason we have troops in Egypt is for strategic reasons....As soon as the US finds another country, which they currently are looking for, then those troops will be pulled out of there.....

Originally posted by stonedcl

We should concentrate on putting CEO thieves/murders/ And criminals in jail and get our asses out of where it dont belong.

Good luck with that.....We gotta remember that there's a Republican in office......

Originally posted by stonedcl

Oh and do away with fuckin welfare to , let them fuckers fend for themselves also...Let them kill possoms and rats if thats what they got to do for food!

You've made a strong case to get rid of welfare.....:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, i tend to agree with loosening our grip with Israel, even though it would be hard due to our large Jewish contingency here in the U.S.

But I think it's time a leader took a stand and realized that Israel is doing fine militarily on their own, and we could be spending that money on revitalizing our own domestic needs.

But who knows. The power of the Jewish purse is $$$, and you know politicians flock to the green :rolleyes:

I strongly agree with that......There is no solid reason as to why one country should be getting 30% of the annual foreign aid budget......Yes there is a large Jewish contingency just as there is a large Italian, Irish, and Spanish population. Yet we dont give those countries nearly as much money even though the Isreali per capita gdp is higher than that of Ireland and Spain and slightly lower than Italy's.....So from a US economic standpoint it doesnt make any sense....Send some more relief aid to the city if anything.....Fight to stop West Nile from spreading.....Pump more money into economic and urban renawal programs....The list could go on.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welfare is the worste thing america could have done, either make the system better so muthafuckers cant scam it and the $$ that the gon gives them goes toward food and the kids not crack!!

maybe wellfare has a spelling program? you could sign up for that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tribal

Welfare is the worste thing america could have done, either make the system better so muthafuckers cant scam it and the $$ that the gon gives them goes toward food and the kids not crack!!

maybe wellfare has a spelling program? you could sign up for that one.

Mothafucker,why must I spell everything correct on a message board?

I dont give a flying fuck what you think/say about me, stop tring to get off the subject you shady mofo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I strongly agree with that......There is no solid reason as to why one country should be getting 30% of the annual foreign aid budget......Yes there is a large Jewish contingency just as there is a large Italian, Irish, and Spanish population. Yet we dont give those countries nearly as much money even though the Isreali per capita gdp is higher than that of Ireland and Spain and slightly lower than Italy's.....So from a US economic standpoint it doesnt make any sense....Send some more relief aid to the city if anything.....Fight to stop West Nile from spreading.....Pump more money into economic and urban renawal programs....The list could go on.......

The aid is so that Isreal doesn't get CRUSHED by it's loony fucking arab neighbors. If all out war breaks out the ripple effects would be disastrous starting with the prices at the pump would skyrocket which woul d lead to an even bleeker economic outlook for cosumers and corporations..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigmahs

The aid is so that Isreal doesn't get CRUSHED by it's loony fucking arab neighbors. If all out war breaks out the ripple effects would be disastrous starting with the prices at the pump would skyrocket which woul d lead to an even bleeker economic outlook for cosumers and corporations..

Why do we care if Isrial exists?

DO they give us Oil?

If Isrial didnt Exist Sept 11th would not have happen, and we would not have to worry about our backs in our country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×