Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will never go out of style?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

Makes you wonder I see them all over NY (fakes) Everyone and there mom has them....................

thats why i stop carrying my gucci and lv bags why should i pay$$$for my shit and the next chic has one for$ and it puts me in that catergory

Originally posted by reenichole

thats why i stop carrying my gucci and lv bags why should i pay$$$for my shit and the next chic has one for$ and it puts me in that catergory

YUP, I like my nine west and kennth cole. Yeah everyone may have these also, but there all differnt. IMO.........

Originally posted by perns2002

YUP, I like my nine west and kennth cole. Yeah everyone may have these also, but there all differnt. IMO.........

ive been wearing a fendi but i didnt know it was fendi when i picked it up @ the store.. it doesnt have logos on it and it's really simple & well made. ive never seen another person wearing it.

I think all of these handbags are just names not necessarily quality. Recently, I ordered a Prada bag on line, because I hadn't seen to many out there. Now I know why. There shit. I could've bought a better purse in Mandee for $15.00

Originally posted by luvle02

I think all of these handbags are just names not necessarily quality. Recently, I ordered a Prada bag on line, because I hadn't seen to many out there. Now I know why. There shit. I could've bought a better purse in Mandee for $15.00

it is all in the name of fashion............ until it gets played out and everyone has it

Originally posted by danamdkny

futhermore-

the whole purpose of handbags is FUN:)!and individualism-

thats why they are called Accessories! their sole pupose is to spice up the outfit ...NOT be a trite, mass-worn uniform

So........ logos on handbags is OUT forever(or should be)

:clap2:

people are too stuck on what's "in" or what's "out" that they completely forget about personal style and individuality... granted, there are looks that have become so mainstream it just becomes redundant... but instead of being hell bent on getting away from those trends, why not work on finding what you like and what looks good on you?

Originally posted by danamdkny

I agree that Wide legs are great- but those 40''hole candy raver clown pants are just a waste of fabric:rolleyes:

What about big jeans? I wear big jean (gotta be darkish blue. not dark dark, and not light blue, but blue blue), they don't hang below my ass or anything, maybe a snug fitting hurley t-shirt with some DC or Etnies shoes..

And I hope shaved heads never die.. I've been with mine so long I can't see me any other way.

Originally posted by mssabina

people are too stuck on what's "in" or what's "out" that they completely forget about personal style and individuality... granted, there are looks that have become so mainstream it just becomes redundant... but instead of being hell bent on getting away from those trends, why not work on finding what you like and what looks good on you?

In 100% agreement...