Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

Originally posted by stardo

I wish you guys could have stayed longer!!!!

When are you guys plotting to come down again.

I totally didnt want to wake up when I did.

I know was moaning and coughing all night sorweee

Ps. Mike the dat has recouped from his scratching injuries. Not sure if her head is ok though.:laugh:

Duh Hat was funny, we should get him a helmet next time. :laugh:

I hope I wasn't "sawing wood" (snoring) too loudly. We're not going this weekend. We'll be down on labor day weekend for the closing party.

Originally posted by stardo

Another weekend to go down in the books!!!

Happy you found your keys neena and piro. I was in the shower when you called me . I recouped at Zee's and then forced VIP and his posse to come to breakfast with us( if i would have known they took 2 hours to get ready we would have gone alone) then we went to surf club for a pina colada then back to home to try and napp . I had that stupid heave of a cough. I woke up in the biggest puddle of drool

After hours highlights

*PAT's goodbye scream or whatever it was

*PAT's tippy toe to the bathroom

*Sicilia girl "uhuh get off my girl" rescue and nychics face after it.

*My impression of ghetto joeyslikks

*JP18 jumping rope dance

A price less moment vip-tech's i just won the lottery face while he was a sleep when we broke in in the morning. Must have been dreaming about the miss. piggy he hooked up with over the weekend:tongue:

You guys are all the best I love you's all so much:

Neena

piro

nychic

jp

siciliagirl

3rdfl

Anthony

zee

warriors

tommytempts (in spirit)

stiffler(in spirit)

siciliagirl

I once again had too much fun this weekend....Glad to see so many out on sunday (eventhough I should not have left DJAIS and went to TEMPTS)...I think my dad is going to lock me in my room so I cant leave the house this weekend. He was not happy with me in court on monday morning, kept giving me those listerine strips till mouth bleed...(I really didnt drink that much??..

So you like the JUMPING ROPE...You missed it FRIDAY when I made the shotgirl do it and she threw all the shots in the air:laugh:

great hanging out with everyone afterhours.... Sorry but i was just a VEGETABLE that nite from working. After I left your house I stayed up another 2 hours just dancing in my bedroom... (dont ask why, just go with it)...

STARDO....HOW FAST DID I COME TO PICK YOU UP...THAT WAS FUNNY I WAS STILL IN MY PAJAMAS AND NO SHOES...LOL

JOHN WILL NEVER WASH THE PILLOW CASE !!..

OH BY THE WAY....THEY SAID ITS GUYS WEEKEND SO IM FREE ALL WEEKEND SO I'LL BE HANGIN OUT WIHT YOU GUYS

Originally posted by latinaz

great hanging out with everyone afterhours.... Sorry but i was just a VEGETABLE that nite from working. After I left your house I stayed up another 2 hours just dancing in my bedroom... (dont ask why, just go with it)...

STARDO....HOW FAST DID I COME TO PICK YOU UP...THAT WAS FUNNY I WAS STILL IN MY PAJAMAS AND NO SHOES...LOL

JOHN WILL NEVER WASH THE PILLOW CASE !!..

OH BY THE WAY....THEY SAID ITS GUYS WEEKEND SO IM FREE ALL WEEKEND SO I'LL BE HANGIN OUT WIHT YOU GUYS

You tell john he can have guys night out when i say he can and its not this weekend . I fell asleep early last night . call me at work my cell has bad reseption.